Evander's moment during the shopping list argument

evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I noticed ( am I alone)? Evander walked across to join Lee. Casey and Jim when Liz and Luisa were arguing over coffee. He stood beside them and then they all walked away from him and stood together in a huddle at the farthest side away from him and left him on his own looking ( in my eyes) left out and excluded. I am very sensitive and know about cliques forming in groups. I like Evander.

Comments

• Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    I don't think they did it on purpose. They were moving around as they were talking as Lee went and got his jacket. I think he just chose not to bother following the convo.
  • evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they did it on purpose. They were moving around as they were talking as Lee went and got his jacket. I think he just chose not to bother following the convo.
    Yes but they all moved away as soon as Evander came across to join them. It looked rude to me.
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some times we can over think things and I think this is one of those occasions, hopefully Evander realises they were not being rude just carrying on with what they were doing before he joined them, and if he was really bothered he would have followed the conversation where it went.
  • Cracker_CakeCracker_Cake Posts: 1,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two of them went to get something out of the fridge and came back to the kitchen
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    I noticed ( am I alone)? Evander walked across to join Lee. Casey and Jim when Liz and Luisa were arguing over coffee. He stood beside them and then they all walked away from him and stood together in a huddle at the farthest side away from him and left him on his own looking ( in my eyes) left out and excluded. I am very sensitive and know about cliques forming in groups. I like Evander.

Nice observation, i'm always intrigued by details and moments like that.

It would be nice to see more inclusion of someone who's out of their depth such as Evander within this scenario.

That's something i appreciated from Callum in the previous year in how he took it upon himself to include Sam.

Empathy/inclusion and sensitivity are qualities that i hope doesn't fade out.
  • Slave2lifeSlave2life Posts: 3,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed this also....but don't think for one minute it was intentional.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did notice that too, but I don't think it was intentional. Jim went over to the fridge, Lee was wandering about aimlessly and inevitably Casey followed him.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to Linda Jim's nose is brown from being with Evander so I wouldn't get too hung up that he's on his own. Trouble with that level of fame is more ordinary mortals will always be in awe of you.....I expect he's used to it. He seems very intune and comfortable with himself too. I really like him. I like his quiet, assured calmness but I was laughing a lot when he was in the spaceship breaking alien eggs with Dappy quite happily.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    Trouble with that level of fame is more ordinary mortals will always be in awe of you.....I expect he's used to it.

Only if you're into boxing. There are many of us who have only heard of him because he got his ear bitten off :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice observation, i'm always intrigued by details and moments like that.

It would be nice to see more inclusion of someone who's out of their depth such as Evander within this scenario.

That's something i appreciated from Callum in the previous year in how he took it upon himself to include Sam.

Empathy/inclusion and sensitivity are qualities that i hope doesn't fade out.

Me too.

Is it bad that I sometimes use slow playback to see the minutiae of expressions so that I can get more insight into stuff?? :blush:
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Kim_Bolton wrote: »
    Me too.

Is it bad that I sometimes use slow playback to see the minutiae of expressions so that I can get more insight into stuff?? :blush:

Haha. Not at all, i can't say that i go that far with it but i'm always fascinated by it.