Options

Noirin.."I flirt with everyone".

2»

Comments

• Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    noirin....is a hypocrite....she is one of those people whoexpect others to do as she says not as she does.....

she expects marcus as her firend to back her up if she is right or wrong...yet the other day she was taking the piddle out of him when he was walking around the garden t the cool gang.....

she is a complete mess of signals and cant lay straight in bed as shes as crooked with her high handed moralistic ideals as they come.........

wonder whos hand shell be holding on to friday night with tight glee
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    noirin....is a hypocrite....she is one of those people whoexpect others to do as she says not as she does.....

she expects marcus as her friend to back her up if she is right or wrong...yet the other day she was taking the piddle out of him when he was walking around the garden t the cool gang.....

she is a complete mess of signals and cant lay straight in bed as shes as crooked with her high handed moralistic ideals as they come.........
    wonder whos hand shell be holding on to friday night with tight glee

That made me smile :)

Although everyone fibs and embellishes etc. and this is a game show...I have seen her do this so often and last night showed one total and utter contradiction after another.

But she says these thing with such huge conviction:confused: that I think it must be true, but then sometimes within minutes she'll say the complete opposite totally forgetting herself, again with utter conviction, it's a bit worrisome. :eek:

Listening to her saying that Siavash flirted with a little at the beginning and then "f**ing dumped her"made me want him run for his life,cos I don't think she will be satisfied until he is crucified ( and not in a game show way!!)