Options

Gillian declines Daybreak interview.......

Comments

• Options
    FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vidalia wrote: »
    It's amazing the lengths I'll go to, to avoid doing some work ;)

Your mission, should you choose to accept it: find a picture of her husband!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe her husband is similar to 'er in doors
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    Floh wrote: »
    Your mission, should you choose to accept it: find a picture of her husband!

That message ^^^ will self destruct in 5 seconds.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's_me wrote: »

Meaning: Like attracts Like.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That message ^^^ will self destruct in 5 seconds.

—> :D

I seldom use smilies, but your message was a special occasion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Awww thanks! :)
  • Options
    fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    She's ramping up the offers that's all. Just wait, it'll be an exclusive Piers Morgan interview that she goes for.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's_me wrote: »

He'll be like Maris, Niles' wife in Frasier, often quoted but never seen :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Perhaps he's the Scarlet Pimpernel?
  • Options
    EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fefster wrote: »
    She's ramping up the offers that's all. Just wait, it'll be an exclusive Piers Morgan interview that she goes for.

Exactly, she's guaranteed lots of softball questions and an easy ride from Piers. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ellef wrote: »
    Exactly, she's guaranteed lots of softball questions and an easy ride from Piers. :rolleyes:

Plus a few dry eyed tears when he mentions the collapse of her business or whatever :sleep:
  • Options
    jencojenco Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    You can't really blame her though. She's probably very embarrassed about what's happened.

Embarrassed? I seriously doubt it as that would require a certain amount of emotional intelligence and self-awareness that Gillian seems completely lacking in.
  • Options
    chebbychebby Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    It is so lovely to have a thread where we all agree about that woman.:D
    She must be really bricking it now.:eek:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chebby wrote: »
    It is so lovely to have a thread where we all agree about that woman.:D
    She must be really bricking it now.:eek:

It'll give her something to examine while she sits by the phone waiting for offers ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    It'll give her something to examine while she sits by the phone waiting for offers ;)

Ah, but can Gillian tell the difference between a housebrick and a turd, that's the question?
  • Options
    chebbychebby Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member

Fallen off the page laughing:cool:
    Ah, but can Gillian tell the difference between a housebrick and a turd, that's the question?

She would chew on both , I think.:eek:
  • Options
    PeterWDPeterWD Posts: 1,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course she can. She is a world renowned expert, isn't she?
  • Options
    zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MarcoRossi wrote: »
    no matter how much Gillian is hated and ridiculed for her weird ways, people will still pay money to read her exclusive interview, in the same way that people will continue to buy her food potions and her books. Sad state of affairs - but she knows fully well that it's exactly those people whom she annoys that will make her money

i always buy the NOTW AND EXPRESS EVERY SUNDAY. i will not be buying the NOTW this week. or when she is in it..
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PeterWD wrote: »
    Of course she can. She is a world renowned expert, isn't she?
    Undoubtedly. Despite the youtube evidence to the contrary when she was on the Jonathon Ross Show where she was confronted with a Mars Bar in a Tupperware box and thought it was poo.:rolleyes:

Why she didn't just crawl into a hole and disappear after that, I'll never know.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Undoubtedly. Despite the youtube evidence to the contrary when she was on the Jonathon Ross Show where she was confronted with a Mars Bar in a Tupperware box and thought it was poo.:rolleyes:

Why she didn't just crawl into a hole and disappear after that, I'll never know.:D

I love that on that occasion she continued making statements about the condition of the supposed poo even after Wossy had taken a bite out of it.
  • Options
    franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She decided not to appear as she wants to spend time with her children......... Methinks she's read the papers!!!!

Such a great loss to Mankind.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as part of her "exclusive deal" doesn't involve her posing in her knickers:eek:

:eek: what a thought.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Best post so far!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I'm guessing the frail and haggard look is due to her not being able to eat properly whilst being in there ..... what with there mostly being meat on offer and with her being a vegetarian.

You don't think she looked frail and haggard when she went in?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    She decided not to appear as she wants to spend time with her children......... Methinks she's read the papers!!!!

Methinks your right. Wonder how long before she sells her story to a newspaper claiming she was victimised, badly edited, other campmates bullied her etc..?