Ritz crackers with a twist of dairy milk

Comments

• venusinflaresvenusinflares Posts: 4,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can already get Milka with Tuc Biscuits.

It's not something I'd be in a rush to try!
  • gasheadgashead Posts: 13,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't sound too appealing, but then again, neither did Phily and Dairy Milk, and that's delicious. Count me in when they go on sale.
  • Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gashead wrote: »
    Doesn't sound too appealing, but then again, neither did Phily and Dairy Milk, and that's delicious. Count me in when they go on sale.
    I thought chocolate Philly was a disgusting creation until I bought some for a cheesecake - it's evil but yummy.
    Off topic a bit but I was given HOT chilli chocolate for Christmas that is head blowing - it's labelled "Vicious but Delicious"
  • venusinflaresvenusinflares Posts: 4,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought chocolate Philly was a disgusting creation until I bought some for a cheesecake - it's evil but yummy.
    Off topic a bit but I was given HOT chilli chocolate for Christmas that is head blowing - it's labelled "Vicious but Delicious"

Chocolate Philadelphia is absolutely wonderful just spread on a plain digestive. Its a thing of loveliness!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    I dunno, that kinda sounds good to me.
  • MissliMissli Posts: 3,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like my Ritz crackers with cheese, and pickle, but if I was in the mood for something sweeter would try.
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll give it a miss.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can already get Milka with Tuc Biscuits.

It's not something I'd be in a rush to try!

That's really nice, the thought put me off put its good
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had had some Ritz crackers the other day and I thought they tasted quite salty am guessing they will do away with that with the chocolate coated ones ?