Batman: Arkham Knight (2014) For PS4, Xbox One & PC.

124»

Comments

• kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they are providing alot of content for the season pass, additional story missions etc. this screams of them taking the content out of the game or it being on the disc and you just pay to unlock it.

im not paying for the season pass and im not going to play an incomplete version of the the game. i will wait a couple of years and buy the game of the year edition. this is the only way they will learn

you show 'em.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Matt D wrote: »

I had a read of that yesterday. About time they put their foot down. Pity they didn't do it for every other company that tried to rip us off with shit DLC.
  • martytartymartytarty Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Am I the only one that has a major crush on Harley Quinn, she's just so naughty :p
    Forum Member
    martytarty wrote: »
    Am I the only one that has a major crush on Harley Quinn, she's just so naughty :p

It's not just you. She is quite nice :)

There was a thread a while back about video game character crushes and she was mentioned a few times, until someone came in and called everyone idiots or something for liking video game characters :(
  • kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really buy DLC but I am interested in the extra story missions. Don't really care about the
    maps or the racetracks, how much is DLC usually individually?
  • Vast_GirthVast_Girth Posts: 9,793
    Forum Member

Its £15.90 now, but still a good deal.

I've not bothered with the season pass for the extra tenner. By the time i have finished a game i have normally had enough of it so rarely am interested in DLC.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and the season pass doesn't even get included in collectors editions
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WB Games released more info on the Season Pass content over the weekend, following last week's criticism of the price and lack of details.

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Official-Announcements/More-Details-on-the-Season-Pass/m-p/488981#U488981

https://www.facebook.com/BatmanArkham/photos/a.157294880969679.40633.140262999339534/969906649708494/?type=1&theater
    WB Games wrote:
    … We’ve heard from our community that you want more information on what we’ll be delivering in the Season Pass. While we aren’t ready to unveil every aspect of the content we’ll be developing, we would like to share more detail now to give you a better sense of the scope of the Season Pass.

Batgirl: A Matter of Family
    An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series – check out the first render of Batgirl.

The Season of Infamy
    Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.

Gotham City Stories
    Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.

Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks
    Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman’s 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile’s specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.

Crimefighter Challenge Maps
    Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.

Character Skins
    A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.

It's good that there's some actual details now, although £32.99 still seems steep!

A key factor for me will be the size/length of the story missions.

I prefer the idea of Batgirl having her own story compared to the whole character-switching thing.

I *hated* how the character switching with Catwoman worked in Arkham City.

I just hope that the Robin/Nightwing/Catwoman stuff in Arkham Knight is totally optional. I don't want to *have* to switch to play anyone else - I just want to be The Goddamn Batman.
    Forum Member
    ^^ that doesn't clarify much. Extra missions, challenges and skins. We knew that. That still doesn't make me want to pay €40 extra for it.

But cheers for the info Matt.
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The officer down trailer makes this look fantastic!