Options

Showbiz and Danny - WTF???

Comments

• Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But it wasn't Marc who posted the rumour . It was Showbiz. In fact Marc hasn't insulted any of the HMs really on twitter nor propagated rumours , he's just been having fun meeting up with the more decent ones and doing small appearances at night clubs .
    If Showbiz starts a rumour on twitter it's nothing to do with Marc . He hasn't even retweeted it .
    If Dandelion (as his BB winner pal calls him) throws silly names around then he himself is fair game.
    Also i've mentioned in another thread. I say fair play to both Marc and Danny they do not slate each other back an forth on twitter. Like we have seen before from other ex housemates.
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    But it wasn't Marc who posted the rumour . It was Showbiz. In fact Marc hasn't insulted any of the HMs really on twitter nor propagated rumours , he's just been having fun meeting up with the more decent ones and doing small appearances at night clubs .
    If Showbiz starts a rumour on twitter it's nothing to do with Marc . He hasn't even retweeted it .
    If Dandelion (as his BB winner pal calls him) throws silly names around then he himself is fair game.

Marq (let me show you all my knickers 24/7 :o ) definitely wore the crown for silly name calling.
  • Options
    Parric74Parric74 Posts: 1,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is what Danny is upset about:-

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/456154/Big-Brother-Danny-Wisker-Chloe-Wilburn-couple

I for one do not blame him for being upset about this. Simon doesn't help with his comment either. Danny sees Chloe as a little sister but there is always someone who sees more than what there is and reads between the lines a little too much. Like a lot of people on here.

Danny has been hated for absolutely nothing and is still being targeted for just being himself. I think it is disgusting behaviour of name calling on here and it is time it should stop after all they are human and make mistakes just like the rest of us.
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Danny is seeing chloe then she needs to realise it's just for money dear, cos there's nothing else he likes about her. He even said fat birds weren't his type.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2la wrote: »
    If Danny is seeing chloe then she needs to realise it's just for money dear, cos there's nothing else he likes about her. He even said fat birds weren't his type.

How do you know he said that?

Don't believe everything to see and hear.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Parric74 wrote: »
    How do you know he said that?

Don't believe everything to see and hear.
    Well it was on one of his tweets. Probably been deleted. He reckons all his bad tweets were made by someone else. That's what they all say Danny.
  • Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    I'm surprised he didn't tweet that Showbiz is a right canoe.

heehee :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2la wrote: »
    Well it was on one of his tweets. Probably been deleted. He reckons all his bad tweets were made by someone else. That's what they all say Danny.

How do you know that he is not telling the truth? They may have been made up. Just saying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you know that he is not telling the truth? They may have been made up. Just saying.

Maybe then other people did write the nasty tweets about women. Maybe Danny only has nice things to say to people, I bet he never loses his rag or tells women to shut up. Yeah maybe you're right.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The tweets were on his page.
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His tweets are on his page - they were no big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Dandelion - what a wet nickname.

Coco has gone on record to say she's still with her fiancé. It seems Helen is claiming proof of C/D sex. #imscreaming

Jack has beef with shobiz over bbots
  • Options
    coke_peppercoke_pepper Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that Fdanny fumbling about in Chloe's handbag now. He'd sniff a ten pound note out from a hundred miles away.
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    All helen is doing is trying to destroy other people's lives. Her statements are incorrect and misleading. >:(
  • Options
    Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    Dumbass Danny is no match for our Helen on Twitter, she's absolutely destroying him on there! :D
  • Options
    willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    Eve Elle wrote: »
    Dumbass Danny is no match for our Helen on Twitter, she's absolutely destroying him on there! :D

Ah yes saint Helen. I can't understand why people praise her and yet slate others for doing exactly the same :confused: Making up rumours about Chloe and Danny is just low. What has Chloe's boyfriend done to deserve that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    willows wrote: »
    Ah yes saint Helen. I can't understand why people praise her and yet slate others for doing exactly the same :confused: Making up rumours about Chloe and Danny is just low. What has Chloe's boyfriend done to deserve that?

Helen is smart enough to know that a libel case against her from Chloe would be costly. So I doubt she's just making stuff up. And if Chloe has cheated on her fiance with Danny? How does that make Chloe and Danny look?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Destroying you need to have a better look.. lol 'Our' Helen... no just your Helen.. only speak for your self. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    I'm surprised he didn't tweet that Showbiz is a right canoe.

He's probably forgotten how to spell it already ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen is smart enough to know that a libel case against her from Chloe would be costly. So I doubt she's just making stuff up. And if Chloe has cheated on her fiance with Danny? How does that make Chloe and Danny look?
    Your question marks say it all. If, if, if sums it up nicely. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Also i've mentioned in another thread. I say fair play to both Marc and Danny they do not slate each other back an forth on twitter. Like we have seen before from other ex housemates.

Best take Danny out of that, he's been slating both Helen and Marc on Twitter, Helen hit back but Marc has said nothing. Don't be trying to pretend that dear Danny is a nice boy, we've all seen the evidence to the contrary ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Destroying you need to have a better look.. lol 'Our' Helen... no just your Helen.. only speak for your self. :p

How sad is it that little fake plastic hard man Danny needs help from his posse of cretins to take on a lone woman? Coward. I speak on behalf of Helen's fans JP, my grammar and use of language is impeccable. That's what happens when you're college educated. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How sad is it that little fake plastic hard man Danny needs help from his posse of cretins to take on a lone woman? Coward. I speak on behalf of Helen's fans JP, my grammar and use of language is impeccable. That's what happens when you're college educated. :)
    Friends help each other, I guess Helen needs to try harder and hang on to some.
    Ah I see, you're the spokesperson, who decided that ?
    Impeccably pompous is more accurate. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Best take Danny out of that, he's been slating both Helen and Marc on Twitter, Helen hit back but Marc has said nothing. Don't be trying to pretend that dear Danny is a nice boy, we've all seen the evidence to the contrary ;)
    Who started it, are you referring to the Danny and Chloe sex stuff ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Helen decides to make up stuff without any evidence what so ever. Of course people will jump on her. How pathetic, claiming two people had sex when one of them is engaged. Doing so, without any evidence such a low thing to do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who started it, are you referring to the Danny and Chloe sex stuff ?

Showbiz started it, don't know why Danny had to try and drag the other two into it, keeps making remarks about "Polly and Teeth". The bloke is pathetic.