✭✭✭
advice needed

Comments

• jesayajesaya Posts: 35,597
    Forum Member
    Depends who you owe it to.
  • Richard46Richard46 Posts: 59,830
    Forum Member
    Spelling aside what do you need it for? What part of London? etc.
  • delectabledelectable Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Owning lmfao! :D

well i will travel to work on the tube, but i suppose to go shopping and maybe drive to visit friends and stuff! but i think it will be a target for thieves just sitting there! :confused:
  • WombatDeathWombatDeath Posts: 4,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's just for occasional use you might want to look into something like this: www.streetcar.co.uk. When running the numbers remember that owning a car involves insurance, tax and maintenance as well as the cost of the car itself.
  • 2+2=52+2=5 Posts: 24,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Car is useful. But only if you're out in the suburbs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    delectable wrote: »

well i will travel to work on the tube, but i suppose to go shopping and maybe drive to visit friends and stuff! but i think it will be a target for thieves just sitting there! :confused:

Then if you're not going to use it, why waste money on one :confused:

You've got a brilliant public transport system there, what more do you want?
  • Richard46Richard46 Posts: 59,830
    Forum Member
    delectable wrote: »

In the last thirty years plus I have had two attempts to break into my car in London the last about 15 years ago. The main thing is do not leave any bags/valuables on show.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A friend of mine lives in Woolwich and he uses public transport to get into Bexleyheath/Lewisham/Greenwich, and the bus service is brilliant. He has always lived in London, and has never bothered to learn to drive.