Options

Does anyone know where I can get these in the UK?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,565
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm going to a Masquerade ball soon and instead of wearing a mask I've decided to put patterns on my face using makeup.

I really like this look:

http://www.makeupgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/fairy-09.jpg

The swirly patterns are made using stencils from here:

http://www.sillyfarm.com/airbrushstencils_2_1.html

the stencil is called Eyesplash Set Stencil 2. Though this is an international store and will cost far too much to ship over. Has anyone seen anything like this in the UK before? I've looked on the net but can't find anything anywhere :( It doesn't have to be exactly the same, just something similar

Comments

• Options
    leopard_printleopard_print Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am also going to a Masquerade Ball in a few weeks - I wonder if it is the same one?!?

I was going to ask a similar question but instead, where can you buy the masks!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol, probably not!! Mine is next Friday!

I'm doing makeup instead as the idea of wearing a mask all night doesn't really appeal to me.

I've heard you can buy them in TK Maxx.. I found some randomly in a market the other day too.
  • Options
    Miriams SisterMiriams Sister Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    When I went to a masquerade party I had a fancy, feathery mask on a stick so you don't have to keep it on all the time, just put it up to your face when meeting people. Good when you have to wear glasses. It really was a good laugh.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive seen a couple of masks in aberkhan fabric shops craft section but costume shops are probably going to have little bits like that to buy.
  • Options
    Miriams SisterMiriams Sister Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    They have some in Accessorise. Masks that is.