Abi Titmuss. Shameless attention-seeking!

Comments

• LnMidnaLnMidna Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think clare Nasir wins.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :p The paps just happend to be there by sheer chance.
  • thats_racistthats_racist Posts: 1,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, when has Abi Titmus been anything other than a shameless attention seeker? :D
  • kelvokelvo Posts: 3,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well I don't blame the guy for checking her out as she's walking down the street in her leotard - I would :o

I think she is quite a pretty girl, perhaps not your classic "stunner" and my gf met her a while ago after she was in a play at a local theatre.
  • clonmultclonmult Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kelvo wrote: »
    well I don't blame the guy for checking her out as she's walking down the street in her leotard - I would :o

I think she is quite a pretty girl, perhaps not your classic "stunner" and my gf met her a while ago after she was in a play at a local theatre.

Totally agree, she is quite attractive, but thankfully in a normal/curvy way.

She's not particularly an attention ****, whilst those shots were virtually guaranteed to be staged, the problem is with the daily mail (as it always is ....) putting up some random pictures and trying to make a non-story.

The majority of these people being made out to be attention seekers is primarily down to the press producing vacant articles to appeal to their idiotic readers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pathetic bint.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, she's a jobbing actress now and the theatres will be pleased she's getting publicity for their plays.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yes, she's an 'actress' these days. Apparently.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She's done quite a lot of theatre now and has had good reviews so she must be taking it seriously. The shots are gratuitous but maybe it's to help plug her latest show??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why 'actress' in inverted commas? She does theatre - hardly the model/actress TV cameos that some not-really-actresses do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Oh yes, she's an 'actress' these days. Apparently.

She is though! She's spent years acting in theatres, that's being an actress!
  • bridgetbbridgetb Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But he was probably asked to do that shot! I can't believe anyone would give flappy titmus a second glance!

Sorry, she just doesn't have it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bridgetb wrote: »
    But he was probably asked to do that shot! I can't believe anyone would give flappy titmus a second glance!

Sorry, she just doesn't have it.

Why not? She's had lots of boyfriends. :confused: In her hey day, men were falling over themselves to take her out/bed her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She to her credit has done films, though not for Disney :eek::D
  • kelvokelvo Posts: 3,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not? She's had lots of boyfriends. :confused:In her hey day, men were falling over themselves to take her out/bed her.

she's only the same age as me, got a good body by the looks of things and probably not bad in bed so wouldn't kick her out of it :D

my gf might have other ideas though... :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Heehee I love the one of the guy checking her out. It could almost be an ad campaign for a sport brand.
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she's only the same age as me, got a good body by the looks of things and probably not bad in bed so wouldn't kick her out of it :D

my gf might have other ideas though... :cool:

Well, there's enough tapes of her prowess in bed I believe for you to judge that! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    And so what if Abi knew the tabloids were there. All stars no matter how big or small have a little help from the papers to get themselves out there.

The girl started off as a nurse and found celebrity through John Leslie, she has worked hard no doubt and has been lucky enough to forge a career in theatre, at which i have seen a show and thought she was very good.

The lass is just making a go of it no more or no less, but there will always be people who are happy to belittle or judge without any real knowledge of the subject matter they are happy to put down.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harris1978 wrote: »
    And so what if Abi knew the tabloids were there. All stars no matter how big or small have a little help from the papers to get themselves out there.

The girl started off as a nurse and found celebrity through John Leslie, she has worked hard no doubt and has been lucky enough to forge a career in theatre, at which i have seen a show and thought she was very good.

The lass is just making a go of it no more or no less, but there will always be people who are happy to belittle or judge without any real knowledge of the subject matter they are happy to put down.

Agree. :cool: And she looks very good in these pics.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To her credit some of her acting performances have been very well recieved I believe. Rather better than her appearance on one of the late night poker shows. In order to deflect from her complete and utter ignorance on how to play poker she sat there with her tits hanging out, hoping to distract the other players. It didn't work she was first out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love her name, it reminds me of being pissed and joyful with friends during the festive season

Abi Titmuss everybody! :D
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    shes still such a wannabe.
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,399
    Forum Member
    Abi looks fab as usual.
  • bridgetbbridgetb Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why not? She's had lots of boyfriends. :confused: In her hey day, men were falling over themselves to take her out/bed her.

Yeah? And why was that? Because she made a massive song and dance banging on about being into 3somes. Course the gullible blokes are gonna fall for that one! :rolleyes:

Sorry but I just don't think she's attractive at all - pointy little chin looks strange and her body isn't good. she looks like she has to work really hard to maintain her weight and personally I wouldn't be prancing about in lycra in public if my body was like that!

I'm actually surprised you're sticking up for her considering your opinions of so-called "glamour" models..
  • Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bridgetb wrote: »
    Yeah? And why was that? Because she made a massive song and dance banging on about being into 3somes. Course the gullible blokes are gonna fall for that one! :rolleyes:

Sorry but I just don't think she's attractive at all - pointy little chin looks strange and her body isn't good. she looks like she has to work really hard to maintain her weight and personally I wouldn't be prancing about in lycra in public if my body was like that!

I'm actually surprised you're sticking up for her considering your opinions of so-called "glamour" models..

I think she's pretty ordinary face wise, but for someone whose body 'isn't good', she's certainly getting some admiring glances!

I wish I had her figure!