Options

Any1 else have a feel Jack is gonna end up being Tyrone's biological son?

TheSlayer10TheSlayer10 Posts: 1,866
Forum Member
✭✭✭
How convenient would that be hmmmm

Comments

• Options
    KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. :eek:
  • Options
    wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    Maybe...how accurate was Kevin's DNA test I wonder?
  • Options
    corleone_capocorleone_capo Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    they should go on jezza like nick n david :D
  • Options
    DannyCaulfieldDannyCaulfield Posts: 2,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they should go on jezza like nick n david :D

Yes :D
  • Options
    corleone_capocorleone_capo Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    what if kevin turns out to be ty's dad:eek:
  • Options
    GloriaSnockersGloriaSnockers Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it would be brilliant. Having Kevin cause all this trouble for himself by sleeping with his best friend's wife and then multiplying his own woes by submitting the dodgy DNA test that caused his lover to spill a deathbed secret she would otherwise have taken to her grave - only to have it proved that the test was wrong any and so no one need ever have known if he'd not insisted on submitting it. I like it :)
  • Options
    TheSlayer10TheSlayer10 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it would be brilliant. Having Kevin cause all this trouble for himself by sleeping with his best friend's wife and then multiplying his own woes by submitting the dodgy DNA test that caused his lover to spill a deathbed secret she would otherwise have taken to her grave - only to have it proved that the test was wrong any and so no one need ever have known if he'd not insisted on submitting it. I like it :)

Exactly :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't like it, I love it!!! :D
  • Options
    valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    I don't think it will happen because
    it has been written in mags that Sally and Kevin end up taking charge of Jack for good. Kevin has got his son that he has always wanted!
  • Options
    Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valtimmy wrote: »
    it has been written in mags that Sally and Kevin end up taking charge of Jack for good. Kevin has got his son that he has always wanted!
    So Sally ends up forgiving Kevin?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As unbelievable and ridiculous as Kevin and Molly's affair was, it would be a hideous mistake to make Tyrone the father at this stage. It would make the whole impact of Molly's death, funeral, and the Websters' dramatic fall-out pointless, for reasons cited in one of the posts above.

Kevin's having a DNA test was done precisely so the reveal and its aftermath as Molly was dying could be acted out in that way.
  • Options
    Eater SundaeEater Sundae Posts: 10,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    valtimmy wrote: »

What if you are right, then the OP comes to light later.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be a cop-out if Tyrone turns out to be the dad after all...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As unbelievable and ridiculous as Kevin and Molly's affair was, it would be a hideous mistake to make Tyrone the father at this stage. It would make the whole impact of Molly's death, funeral, and the Websters' dramatic fall-out pointless, for reasons cited in one of the posts above.

Kevin's having a DNA test was done precisely so the reveal and its aftermath as Molly was dying could be acted out in that way.

They should find out in a year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cop out is the most overused phrase in this forum
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cop out is the most overused phrase in this forum

Sorry, maybe all posters should run phrases by you first before posting
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry, maybe all posters should run phrases by you first before posting

Yes, I absolutely, whole heartedly agree with that notion
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This has been rumoured, and I hope it will be true :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have to agree. 'Cop-out' was the phrase that came into my head, too. Another poster said they'd like it because it would be like all of Kevin's angst was wasted... well I think it would be a waste not only for Kevin, but also for the viewer, if you know what I mean? I just think I'd end up thinking "oh, well that was a bit pointless". But I could be wrong.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why would it be a cop out? It'd be GREAT! An amazing soap twist.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't like that to happen now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    but tyrone cant even look after himself, let alone a baby
  • Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The whole storyline would of been a waste of time if he was!... It would be like who woke up and it was a dream type stituation!
  • Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,221
    Forum Member
    I'm not really seeing how it would be a cop out it would just be funny they still had the affair and had to get found out.
  • Options
    JoshyxJoshyx Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Didn't Kevin do a DNA test???