Fashion World Catalogue

nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
Forum Member
✭✭
Has anyone ever used this or their website?

I just signed up to look at clothes and it says I have £150 to spend, now I'm wondering if that was £150 worth of vouchers etc, or I can get £150 worth of goods for nothing?

If so its going to greatfully help the Christmas shopping lol.

I have sent an email to customer support but not had a reply yet.

Thanks.

Comments

• Flossie64Flossie64 Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    Has anyone ever used this or their website?

I just signed up to look at clothes and it says I have £150 to spend, now I'm wondering if that was £150 worth of vouchers etc, or I can get £150 worth of goods for nothing?

If so its going to greatfully help the Christmas shopping lol.

I have sent an email to customer support but not had a reply yet.

Thanks.

It means you can spend £150 and pay it back monthly :D

Flossie :D
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flossie64 wrote: »
    It means you can spend £150 and pay it back monthy..

Flossie :D

Damn lol, I guess you don't have to use that though? You can pay by card?
  • Flossie64Flossie64 Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    LOL.. Yes you can pay buy card if you like.

Flossie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Flossie, it might still help Christmas hehe.
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    I think you can pay by card, watch delivery charges too! Sometimes they have codes for free delivery or 10% off though, returns are free I think
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abriel wrote: »
    I think you can pay by card, watch delivery charges too! Sometimes they have codes for free delivery or 10% off though, returns are free I think

They are doing 10% off first order.

I'm considering getting what I can for Christmas on there, just wary of being hit with a massive minimum payment, but I know I wouldn't go over £100 if I did.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is what it says beside the amount:

This is the amount of available credit
    you had to spend on your account when you
    signed-in.

This is why I'm confused!

ETA::::

I know how it works now, ignore me!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    hi all i have used them a few times they have lots of different brands but are essuantly all the same thing! but they do give you credit to spend even if you have a pretty bad rating, they all gave my £150 credit and my record is just awful to say the least!

most of the time they have the 10% off for new customer offers and lets face it money of is money off, if they don't display the discount codes a few sites do have them for most brands www.thebestdiscount.co.uk/bad-credit-catalogue-accounts.html is the one i use most of the time but there a more than a few out there to get them from!

but be warned if you do miss payments most of these companies will charge you like £35! i always manage to get them to remove that charge with a little BS but i doesnt work evey time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never used it, so they keep sending me offers to make me buy, I'm not going to bother.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    I've never used it, so they keep sending me offers to make me buy, I'm not going to bother.

yeah that's the other problem with them! i think i get one from a different brand every other day at the moment,

oh well something to keep the fire burning through these cold spring nights!:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    no I dint use it but I hear it alot my frinds used it and they are really happy:)