Options

Peter Andre reluctant to marry again?

1626364656668»

Comments

• Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    I did say IMO, you obviously have a different opinion of how the bride looked. The Venue etc.
    As for selling to a mag..... Is anyone really surprised 😀

If you read my ^ above post, you'll see where I'm coming from. It's nothing to do with how she looked, it's everything to do with what she's bought into. Andre is made for OK!, that's never been in question, Emily, on the other hand, seemed like she aspired to better things. But clearly no. :)
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you read my ^ above post, you'll see where I'm coming from. It's nothing to do with how she looked, it's everything to do with what she's bought into. Andre is made for OK!, that's never been in question, Emily, on the other hand, seemed like she aspired to better things. But clearly no. :)

An....

Of course it's nothing to do with how she looked, and everything to do with what she's bought into.

Again, you have to laugh.

Funny comments in DM, which I read this morning, my 5 year old tends to be up early, well that and a wee thing called a job ;)

'I'm surprised carbo Claire didn't give Emily away''

And my personal fave:

'Peter Andre never goes anywhere without his OK! cash card :D

Rather appropriate!

'Insignificate'???
  • Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    If you read my ^ above post, you'll see where I'm coming from. It's nothing to do with how she looked, it's everything to do with what she's bought into. Andre is made for OK!, that's never been in question, Emily, on the other hand, seemed like she aspired to better things. But clearly no. :)[/QUOTE

Ohhhhh I see what all the :D:D:D was about now. ......Not.
    Since my post was about how Emily looked, the venue etc. and none of the above.
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Ohhhhh I see what all the :D:D:D was about now. ......Not. Since my post was about how Emily looked, the venue etc. and none of the above.

Just responding to fix the quote. I hate when the quoting gets messed up. It's a bugbear of mine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any pics of Amelia in part deux of the classy, stunning sophisticated wedding?

I wouldn't know as I haven't bought the mag, nor would I spend 2p on it. Ive read the articles in the sidebar of shame though. It's free.

I'm guessing it's a no. I'm pretty sure J&P have featured again though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And back in the real world........................ My morning routine before my kids are up is usually, coffee at table, put my laptop on, check emails etc then if I've a few mins to spare, I'll occasionally Google PA to see what the twit has been up to.

Yes, I'm easily amused.

Yup BEL, me too. Up at the crack of dawn, grab the iPad, check BBC news, my local news, weather, email, bank account etc etc and then go for a read of the fluff. And all before we head downstairs for brekkie. Then we leave the house at 7.40 to get my wee one to summer school and I then drag myself into work for an 8.15am start. No laying in at hmmbops house!! :D
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    World Exclusive? Yeah right. And so PA bit tall than Emily in front cover?
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Yup BEL, me too. Up at the crack of dawn, grab the iPad, check BBC news, my local news, weather, email, bank account etc etc and then go for a read of the fluff. And all before we head downstairs for brekkie. Then we leave the house at 7.40 to get my wee one to summer school and I then drag myself into work. No laying in at hmmbops house!! :D

:o:o Tut tut Hmm, got to be Sky News, you can't start your day without a wee bit of "top of the morning" from Eamonn.:D

I'm extra perfect, Hmm, I usually fit in one job before I leave for work, even if it's just cleaning the bath:p;-)
    Sorry O/T.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o:o Tut tut Hmm, got to be Sky News, you can't start your day without a wee bit of "top of the morning" from Eamonn.:D

I'm extra perfect, Hmm, I usually fit in one job before I leave for work, even if it's just cleaning the bath:p;-)
    Sorry O/T.

Aww but I watch him when we head downstairs! In HD no less. He was funny the other morning when taking about sausages:D

But I digress. I'll be up again at the crack of dawn (I've set my alarm) to report on all things tango. It's not difficult though as I'll just go to DM website. Obsessed, I tell ta! :p but may as well start the day off with a laugh:)
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Aw but I watch him when we head downstairs! In HD no less. He was funny the other morning when taking about sausages:D

But I digress. I'll be up again at the crack of dawn (I've set my alarm) to report on all things tango. It's not difficult though as I'll just go to DM website. Obsessed, I tell ta! :p but may as well start the day off with a laugh:)

OK you're forgiven.

Didn't see the sausages moment:(

I'm on holiday and saw he was presenting This Morning with bloody Ruth>:( I rarely see TM, mainly cause I'm at work & if not the smug twit Pip Schofield is on) but EH, imho, is fantastic, I know he's not in the Paxman league re interviewing but he's a great all rounder.

I might go one further, since I'm on holiday I could stay up all night & set Google for alerts on anything PA.
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww but I watch him when we head downstairs! In HD no less. He was funny the other morning when taking about sausages:D

I must confess this is always the first thread I click on, I love to check in to see what's new in the cheesy orange world of PA.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    World Exclusive? Yeah right. And so PA bit tall than Emily in front cover?

World exclusive indeed. I'm sure they're toasting the newly weds and dancing in the streets in Mumbai, Bangkok and Bora Bora
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must confess this is always the first thread I click on, I love to check in to see what's new in the cheesy orange world of PA.

Well Demi, I'm your resident early morning thread poster, so I'll try to keep you all up to speed, first thing each morning, preferably before the muesli, with all the goings on in Tangoland.

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Now I understand why you don't waste time on insignficant things. What a busy morning you have pre-work.......... All that scrolling and clicking first thing. Fair play to you. When my lot were young I didn't have time to bless myself!
    I wish I had of been able to prioritise and organise better. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    World exclusive indeed. I'm sure they're toasting the newly weds and dancing in the streets in Mumbai, Bangkok and Bora Bora

Anyhooooooooo

He's a worldwide superstar :D
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Demi, I'm your resident early morning thread poster, so I'll try to keep you all up to speed, first thing each morning, preferably before the muesli, with all the goings on in Tangoland.

It's much appreciated :D
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning all.
    Please note the time. :D

Peteybabes has been married for a good few days now.
    That's the latest update.;-)

I was almost at fever pitch posting that.:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning all.
    Please note the time. :D

Peteybabes has been married for a good few days now.
    That's the latest update.;-)

I was almost at fever pitch posting that.:blush:

Morning DD! Hmmbop logging on at 7.14am.

No PA google alerts this mornings, unfortunately!

There's always tomorrow morning. Here's hoping :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D
    you could well be right Hmmbop, I notice your an early morning person as you were very early on the go this morning with your reminder for the latest edition of OK featuring ........... Ermmmm ....... Oh yes, the one you see as being insignificate. :D:D:D.
    I should thank you really for your early morning dedication, otherwise I would never have bought my mag with the Stunning Wedding in it.
    Cheers Hmmbop , here's to the newly weds :)

Lol brilliant post :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Lol brilliant post :)

'Brilliant' ? Umm okaaaay. That's subjective Mrs W. I don't think it's 'brilliant' Lol.

And unfortunately Maggie Moo doesn't seem to understand the context of what I meant by the newlywed being insignificant in my life when I posted that comment - a few pages ago. Although she does seem pretty determined to get the word, in various spellings, into each and every one of her posts on this thread lately. I thought maybe it was one of those games people play when they try to drop a word casually into a sentence? Maybe not.

Just to be clear. I post for fun on the showbiz forum on DS.
    That and to laugh at the absurdness of the guff Peter Andre sells to the public on a continual basis.

So, here's the crux of it: My son, husband, parents, siblings, family and friends are not insignificant to me.

Peter Andre is.
    Just as I am to him.
    And Im totally cool with that.
  • Options
    peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Brilliant' ? Umm okaaaay. That's subjective Mrs W. I don't think it's 'brilliant' Lol.

And unfortunately Maggie Moo doesn't seem to understand the context of what I meant by the newlywed being insignificant in my life when I posted that comment - a few pages ago. Although she does seem pretty determined to get the word, in various spellings, into each and every one of her posts on this thread lately. I thought maybe it was one of those games people play when they try to drop a word casually into a sentence? Maybe not.

Just to be clear. I post for fun on the showbiz forum on DS.
    That and to laugh at the absurdness of the guff Peter Andre sells to the public on a continual basis.

So, here's the crux of it: My son, husband, parents, siblings, family and friends are not insignificant to me.

Peter Andre is.
    Just as I am to him.
    And Im totally cool with that.

lol brilliant post;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D:D:D. Loving this thread, predictable, and fun D:D:D
    So Emily's Stunning Classy tasteful dress was designed to give her 3 different styles. Very Clever.
This discussion has been closed.