Forum Member
    ✭✭
    axl rose wrote: »
    Ok so maybe I don't have a future working in genetics:D:D:D

Lol:D
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    What with Izzy's egg & Gary's sperm (her SON)!!!!!!!! :D:eek::eek:

I don't think that duplicating a storyline so soon would be too good. They already have Jason with the hots for Eileen.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Post of the decade!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D my kinda poster :D

:D:D
    think some people really need to lighten up on here lol

They do dont they? OMG story line that is evoking rather strong emotions.

mo mouse wrote: »
    A smack round the chops isn't enough. What Tina deserves is a proper, vicious toe capping by someone who really knows how to do it.

So you dont like Tina? Not even her lovely pearly white teeth?:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think that duplicating a storyline so soon would be too good. They already have Jason with the hots for Eileen.

Not to mention Gail-luvvie constantly flirting & sniffing around jug-eared Nick mo. ;)
    Forum Member
    bornfree wrote: »
    :D:D

They do dont they? OMG story line that is evoking rather strong emotions.

So you dont like Tina? Not even her lovely pearly white teeth?:D:D

No, I'm not keen.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmmm. Some issues coming out here.

What issues? It's fact. The character was smartened up so she could attract "a better class of man" in her old state, a man whos last conquest was Liz McDonald, would not have looked at a frump and this is a fact. Where are the issues?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    What issues? It's fact. The character was smartened up so she could attract "a better class of man" in her old state, a man whos last conquest was Liz McDonald, would not have looked at a frump and this is a fact. Where are the issues?

I'd forgotten about that. Wasnt Liz way too old for him? Even so she didnt look frumpy IMO.
    Forum Member
    Not to mention Gail-luvvie constantly flirting & sniffing around jug-eared Nick mo. ;)

Indeed UQ. The Street seems to be full of it at the moment. To quote Platty "It's disgusting"
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    I'd forgotten about that. Wasnt Liz way too old for him? Even so she didnt look frumpy IMO.

Anna was chubby and didn't take pride in her appearance, then her character started to slim down, she got redesigned, her husband got sacked and she got off with someone who in my opinion would not have looked at her as she was when she first arrived.

It doesn't matter about age, Liz takes care of her looks, may not be to everyone's taste but there is pride in her appearance, when there never was with Anna until her transformation and new wardrobe.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anna was chubby and didn't take pride in her appearance, then her character started to slim down, she got redesigned, her husband got sacked and she got off with someone who in my opinion would not have looked at her as she was when she first arrived.

It doesn't matter about age, Liz takes care of her looks, may not be to everyone's taste but there is pride in her appearance, when there never was with Anna until her transformation and new wardrobe.

Totally agree. :)Didnt mean to sound ageist. :oYes Liz did take a great deal of pride in her appearance and she was no way an aggressive woman.
  • alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    Debbie Rush is playing the part well though
  • axl roseaxl rose Posts: 1,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Owen leaves Anna for Liz McDonald.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What with Izzy's egg & Gary's sperm (her SON)!!!!!!!! :D:eek::eek:

There have been several cases of mothers acting as surrogates for their children. There was nothing to stop Anna doing the same.
    Forum Member
    Keeki wrote: »
    There have been several cases of mothers acting as surrogates for their children. There was nothing to stop Anna doing the same.

Yes but just think about all the foreplay and the cigarette in bed afterwards. Disgusting.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not that surprising for Anna to behave this way. Remember the Windass's were utter scum when they were first introduced. Then they toned them down and Anna became a nicer character. I think it's good we have been reminded what the character was originally like, mind you, she's making Owen seen sane now, haha.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trying to remember what Owen was like when he was with Liz McDonald. Didnt he threaten Jim McDonald or bribe him to get away from Liz? I am sure he was a thug then and he is a thug now.
  • Absolute RotterAbsolute Rotter Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I was right. Even bigger issues than I first thought.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I'm not keen.

What! You don't like Tina's amazingly white choppers?! But they go so well with those enormous cheap & nasty earrings and the oompa-loompa fake tan!:eek:
    Forum Member
    ewoodie wrote: »
    What! You don't like Tina's amazingly white choppers?! But they go so well with those enormous cheap & nasty earrings and the oompa-loompa fake tan!:eek:

Tina is a self centred, pious, sanctimonious airhead.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tina is a self centred, pious, sanctimonious airhead.

Oh come on mo, she does at least have a beautiful singing voice.

When she was growling that lullaby to baby Joe last night, I had visions of Simon Cowell bursting in there complete with extraordinarily-high trousers & waving a fat recording contract.
    Forum Member
    Oh come on mo, she does at least have a beautiful singing voice.

When she was growling that lullaby to baby Joe last night, I had visions of Simon Cowell bursting in there complete with extraordinarily-high trousers & waving a fat recording contract.

Not necessary UQ. Rita will just buy her one.
  • desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes but just think about all the foreplay and the cigarette in bed afterwards. Disgusting.

Ha ha, I LOVE this thread:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    axl rose wrote: »
    I hope Owen leaves Anna for Liz McDonald.

he would probably have an affair with her :eek: