Options

WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 13 - 14; Spoilers Included

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now Kaitlin, Aaryn and GM in the bedroom. GM isn't bawling - yet.

eta - GM now blubbing too! Love it.
  • Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only started on it the same time as you; sandbagged by Zimmerman verdict.
    It is her constant denials that I find appalling, she even came out with the standard "black friends" argument who she thinks will be defending her.

A lot of tears being spilt tonight, Jeremy seems the most accepting about going. He has been an arrogant, bullying brute but he is almost gracious about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep; I've found myself quite liking Jeremy tonight; he seems to have learned from his mistakes and is philosophical about it. Probably also knows he'll make some handy cash doing topless shoots at the boatyard where he works. Better than going into sequester for weeks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaryn saying again that her diary room sessions were scripted. Why isn't Production cutting this? Do they want to prove that they stopped her saying anything bigoted?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaitlin lovie-dovie and snoggage. "I'd rather be back-doored by you than by anybody else."

Urgh.

Someone's asked for booze - the evening may not be over yet!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen offered Kaitlin use of the HOH room to "properly say goodbye" to Jeremy. Awwww
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    HOH is now a prayer room as well, Helen invited Howard to use it anytime he wants. That will make plotting difficult.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I took a certain delight in watching the camera zoom in on Aaryn straightening her hair, it focused in on the 2 bands of extensions on the back of her head, contrast with dark roots, while she was fussing about the front effect. Cruel cameras. :)

eta
    She gets worse! She put something toxic on her cat because he smelled bad. I missed the first part of the convo.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    I fully expect the DR to try and spin votes against Aaryn.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaryn, Kaitlin and GM talk about moving to LA and living together..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    I fully expect the DR to try and spin votes against Aaryn.

That could mean Jeremy survives, unless things change over the next 4 days it is not what most of them say they want.

Aaryn seems to have support within the house, especially from Helen, I do not understand it.

edit

They just cannot help themselves: (Jokers at 11.29 BBtime)
    GinaMarie, Kait & Jeremy. More racial slurs. Say Candice should move back to Africa bcuz thats all she talks about. NT

They followed up with comments about sh!t and dirt in Africa, I checked Jokers as I was not sure who they were talking about.
  • Options
    3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep; I've found myself quite liking Jeremy tonight; he seems to have learned from his mistakes and is philosophical about it. Probably also knows he'll make some handy cash doing topless shoots at the boatyard where he works. Better than going into sequester for weeks.

This is BBUSA, no one is willing to pay for that. :p

In light of certain events outside the house I expect production to push even harder for Aaryn's eviction this week.
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBBR.us ‏@tbigbroreport
    Production didn't let Helen or Elissa put up Howard against Aaryn. I don't see that position changing.

( I haven't heard any hard evidence that Production intervened. Did someone actually say it?)

I think both of them implied that. Elissa pointed up when dismissing it and then she said something like the DR said America wouldn't like it if she put him up. I can't remember it exactly but they both implied that the DR didn't want him up.

But, it could just be an excuse from Elissa and Helen because they're both quite weak characters. I don't think it really matters though, I can see why they wouldn't want him up with Aaryn after what happened. And it's not like the vast majority in there don't know the game.
  • Options
    LARulzLARulz Posts: 34,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is Spencer up?
  • Options
    molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LARulz wrote: »
    Why is Spencer up?
    Elissa used her MVP to put him up because she didn't want to put up Howard.
  • Options
    RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do like the fact that Kaitlyn won veto, and will use it to ultimately backdoor of Jeremy.

Seems the Moving Company is moving out! :D Probably worst alliance since er... Shield. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RenThraysk wrote: »
    Do like the fact that Kaitlyn won veto, and will use it to ultimately backdoor of Jeremy.

Seems the Moving Company is moving out! :D Probably worst alliance since er... Shield. ;)

Shield (Sheyld?) lasted a little bit longer :p Although, to be fair, none of them were quite as oblivious as Peter.

MC could have slept through the last HoH and Elissa would have gone home, played far too hard, far too quickly and made some of the dumbest moves.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, during one of the many trivia breaks this season, I was reminded of the horribly ill fated "Regulators" alliance from two summers ago. Keith, Cassi, Dominic and Lawon, all sent home one after the other. (Well apart from the brief Brendon interlude, but he returned)

I guess at the very least, the Moving Company will somewhat survive a bit longer than that, even if they only were able to stick together for a week and a half. :p
  • Options
    RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    Shield (Sheyld?) lasted a little bit longer :p Although, to be fair, none of them were quite as oblivious as Peter.

MC could have slept through the last HoH and Elissa would have gone home, played far too hard, far too quickly and made some of the dumbest moves.

Jeremy going round the MC making demands if Kaitlyn goes home he's out, when she wasn't even put on the block and never was. And now this, almost poetic. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Without the MVP twist, TMC could have done damage, I reckon. However with McCrae being in love with Amanda, I doubt he would have been loyal to them,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Teflon Don wrote: »
    Without the MVP twist, TMC could have done damage, I reckon. However with McCrae being in love with Amanda, I doubt he would have been loyal to them,

I'm not sure, I think they would have imploded quite quickly no matter what. A few of them were too over confident and heavy handed with their gaming.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fashion show about to start.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy and Amanda fake announced they were siblings and they only had to make it to Week 4 and they'd have $25,000