Options

Boardwalk Empire - Season 4 (UK Pace)

124»

Comments

• Options
    shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great series. Much better than season 3 IMHO.

Is season 5 going to be the final season? I'll be rewatching the whole show again once it finishes

My prediction is van Alden will rise to become mob boss and will somehow be involved in nuckys downfall

Eli's kid will probably die a gruesome death

I really like Omar little, I mean Chalky :) and glad he got more airtime this season than previous years. He will be up for all out war In season 5 to get his club back. Bring it on!
  • Options
    nathanbrazilnathanbrazil Posts: 8,863
    Forum Member
    shaggy_x wrote: »
    Great series. Much better than season 3 IMHO.

Season 4 was excellent, but I did enjoy Chip in season 3, because the way the actor playing him worked, it was all but impossible to tell when he was going to turn homicidal.
    Is season 5 going to be the final season?

Yes, it is.
    My prediction is van Alden will rise to become mob boss and will somehow be involved in nuckys downfall

The problem is, we know from real history that Nucky continued to prosper, and that Al Capone became the big boss. So I'm not sure how they'd raise van Alden without the show becoming alternate history. Yes, it's fiction and not a documentary, but fiction loosely based on factual people.
    Eli's kid will probably die a gruesome death

Well, on present form, he deserves something bad.
    I really like Omar little, I mean Chalky.

Ah yes, Omar was in my top three Wire characters, right behind Presbelewski and Bubbles. Chalky, is just like an earlier incarnation. :)