Bad neighbours

guttridgeguttridge Posts: 1,884
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Can't wait for this movie likes look a right laugh can't wait . Anyone else looking forward to it . ?

Comments

• HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judging by the trailers it looks a bit silly ? I might see it , just to see Zac with no shirt on , I know it's shallow and pathetic but he is quite,stunning .
  • Super BanditSuper Bandit Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks shite
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Saw the trailer in the cinema, it looks rubbish, but then again I'm probably not in the target audience. The baby chewing on the condom was one of the worst things I have seen in a long time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    Looks like garbage. They've used the funniest scene in the trailer (airbag) so no need to see the whole film. The rest of it just looked a bit juvenile. Probably not for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 496
    Forum Member
    Judging by the trailers it looks a bit silly ? I might see it , just to see Zac with no shirt on , I know it's shallow and pathetic but he is quite,stunning .

Stop the world, I want to get off
  • edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They've shown so many of the jokes in trailers now I can only imagine watching the full film will feel like a let down.
  • PJ68PJ68 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's got very good reviews for this sort of comedy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    100% on rotten tomatoes (proper reviewers too) though am sure this will come down a bit
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed. He has a bloody amazing body and is very good looking.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just got back from seeing it. I liked it - Rose and Seth were really good as the married couple trying the be cool but wanting some peace. Zac was very good - he played Teddy very dark at times and the
    fight scene with Seth's character
    was hilarious - the best part of the film, I'd say.
    I thought the scene where Teddy became an Abercrombie & Fitch model was genius for Zac fans :D
  • J105J105 Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was great.....plenty of laughs and Effron was pretty good in it
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed this. Very funny. It wrecked my head trying to think of where I knew the vice president guy from, but it was from scrubs, the intern series.

Efron was very good in this. Seth Rogan was just himself.
  • MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    I saw Bad Neighbours this morning and I really enjoyed it as it was really funny.I don't think the trailers do this film Justice as its a lot better than that!

I agree that Seth Rogan is just himself but Rose Byrne is really good as his wife.Zac Efron and Dave Franco are great as the president and Vice President of the fraternity.

4/5
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,989
    Forum Member
    Saw this today with a friend. It got quite a lot of laughs from the audience.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    I enjoyed this. Very funny. It wrecked my head trying to think of where I knew the vice president guy from, but it was from scrubs, the intern series.

Efron was very good in this. Seth Rogan was just himself.

he's dave franco - james franco's brother

he was the villain in 21 jump street too
    the "your baby has hiv" bit really made me laugh
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    PJ68 wrote: »
    he's dave franco - james franco's brother

he was the villain in 21 jump street too
    the "your baby has hiv" bit really made me laugh

No way. They're nothing alike.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    No way. They're nothing alike.

He's the good Franco! :D
  • DizzleDizzle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heeee-larious.

Funniest film of the year. The trailer does it no justice, and for that I am thankful.
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Top quality film. Went to see it reluctantly with the gf after seeing the trailer but boy was I proved wrong it was a really good comedy :)
  • MarkiebMarkieb Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    uttterr crap xinstynt swearing sick humour everything i dont like ina movie

I walked out fir the first time ever
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Markieb wrote: »
    uttterr crap xinstynt swearing sick humour everything i dont like ina movie

I walked out fir the first time ever

English Please?
  • SunnyBearsSunnyBears Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    One of the funnier 'shock' comedies I have seen for a while. An easy watch
  • Naa_KwaKaiNaa_KwaKai Posts: 1,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lovely, cute little film that surprisingly has some heart amongst all the dick jokes. Saw it twice this week, would highly recommend it if you haven't seen it already.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally got around to seeing this. Hugely enjoyable film with 3 great leads in Rogen, Byrne and Efron. I didn't particularly find it laugh out loud hilarious, those types of moments were few and far between but it was very amusing and like i said hugely enjoyable to watch.

The baby was adorable, the fight scene between Seth and Zac was very funny and the natural banter between Seth and Rose was the best thing about it. Great chemistry and comic timing between those two. Also lots of very recognisable faces scattered throughout - Phoebe from Friends, 2 guys from The Mindy Project, the guy from New Girl, the guy from Brooklyn Nine-Nine, the guy from Superbad/Kick Ass, the British guy from Submarine (can't be bothered to type their names lol).