Options

Favourite friendships in the Big Brother house

Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
Forum Member
Like most people I really can't be bothered with showmances in the house but what I really like watching are friendships forming. My favourites always seem to have close friends in the house,

I really liked watching

Sophie and Rodrigo - Always made me laugh a lot together.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoh6NGoX5N0

Sophie, Siavash and Marcus - I don't even know if this is my imagination but I always liked seeing these three together. I think they had a nice bond even if Marcus and Siavash had their issues.

Craig and Anthony
Amanda and Brian
^ Both to some extent unrequited lust but interesting to watch them pan out.

I didn't watch the first few series so i'm probably missing out but what are your favourite house friendships? Anyone else think that this is what this series is missing?

Comments

• Options
    HeyBabyHeyBaby Posts: 5,318
    Forum Member
    Aaron, Mark and Harry, the banter between the three of them was great. :D And it was good to see a group of young (ish) males form a close friendship without any macho backslapping, unlike Luke S/Conor, Kris/Charlie, Dale/Stuart, Mikey/Sezer, Maxwell/Anthony, etc.

Rex and Mo was really nice until Rex turned against him.:( I also enjoyed, of course, Victor and Jason.:cool:
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 4,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brian, Dean, Helen and Elizabeth from BB2 -

Final week with those four was the best ever Big Brother for me - because they all seemed to genuinely like each other.
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ash and Imogen
    Ben and Corin
    Sophie and Siavash
    Aaron and Harry
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭