The Mindy Project (UK Pace on E4)

Comments

• LuckyM2012LuckyM2012 Posts: 6,136
    Forum Member
    Is there one for the US pace, i'm in the uk but watching on project tv!
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Adore this show. Mindy is a real star. Think this show is very underated.
  • LuckyM2012LuckyM2012 Posts: 6,136
    Forum Member
    pete137 wrote: »
    Adore this show. Mindy is a real star. Think this show is very underated.

ditto.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    love it. So funny now. Today's "Pretty Womaning" the male prostitute was classic Mindy. And love the male nurse, he has some great moments.
    Forum Member
    why is no one watching this?? best comedy on tv!!

and that moment at the end!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    I think the Mindy project is a good half hour of light humor - some episodes are a little more light on the humor that others - but it's worth a watch.
  • calderyoncalderyon Posts: 4,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought i would hate this show, but i really like it. Mindy is great and rest of the cast is also.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    I love this show. What an ending? Cannot wait for Season 2 to start. I hope E4 show series one from the beginning. I have withdrawals already. :o Love Danny and MIndy. :D
    Has anyone checked out the webisodes?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 436
    Forum Member
    Glad I stuck with this show. Cast are great and really grew in confidence after a few episodes. Big fan of Morgan personally but they're all great :)
  • miavivmiaviv Posts: 3,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely love this show too, discovered it about 2 weeks ago and as it's showing on E4 everyday I get to watch a daily half hour of it. Mindy really cracks me up and I find her genuinely funny
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best new comedy of 2013 for me and one of the few shows i watch on E4 that i love. For me Mindy Kaling is a star and hilarious. This show is proper LOL, not all the time mind you but for most parts yes. Season 1 was great, it's an excellent show and genuinely funny. Can't wait for the 2nd season to start. James Franco has a recurring guest role in the new season apparently.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when is season 2 going to be shown on E4 does anyone know
  • ToriabelleToriabelle Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    when is season 2 going to be shown on E4 does anyone know

Next month according to this website: http://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/the-mindy-project/

I'm thinking of getting S1 on DVD to catch up before the new season starts!
  • Minor MaggieMinor Maggie Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    10 th june 9:30 PM after New a Girl. Anyone know why we've had to wait so long? Last year it started in March!
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    10 th june 9:30 PM after New a Girl. Anyone know why we've had to wait so long? Last year it started in March!

There was a long mid season hiatus in the US, it almost didn't make it back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toriabelle wrote: »
    Next month according to this website: http://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/the-mindy-project/

I'm thinking of getting S1 on DVD to catch up before the new season starts!

thank you.

I saw the trailer with James Franco last night. I'm actually looking forward to it.
    Forum Member
    How is no one watching this?!
    Forum Member
    anyone???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am. loving Franco in it, but he's only in the first 2. Not sure on Mindy's hair though.
    Forum Member
    it's a lot of fun right? yeah shame he's not staying.

Mindy's hair is horrendous but they know that and she jokes about it. Didn't she do it last season to prove she could cope with going to haiti?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's a lot of fun right? yeah shame he's not staying.

Mindy's hair is horrendous but they know that and she jokes about it. Didn't she do it last season to prove she could cope with going to haiti?

yea I love it. Have always loved Mindy. Franco is hot, but a little creepy with his love for young girls lol.

Oh yea I couldn't even remember that.

Do you think that
    Mindy and Danny will end up together after the way this season has started
  • Minor MaggieMinor Maggie Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    If it were mirroring the show it follows then yes. IMHO this has been on the cards for some time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    Glad this show has returned, we waited long enough for it to come back over here. This is one of my fav american shows on tv at the moment. It has been renewed for a third series, but they have only comissioned 15 episodes.
  • 3iff3iff Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    Mindy's hair is horrendous but they know that and she jokes about it.
    I actually think her hair looks great, a shocking change from how it used to be but I like it.

(I probably have no fashion sense whatsoever!)
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big fan of The Mindy Project here. Loved Season 1 and watching Season 2. I know it's only been 2 episodes so far but i haven't found it as funny as it used to be. Hopefully it'll improve as the season progresses.

The main criticism is that there seems to be a LOT of characters in the show now, way more than last season. It's just not necessary. If they got rid of the old lady and the black woman for example who offer nothing to the show and are basically glororified extras then it would be much better.

Mindy, Danny, Jeremy, Morgan, Betsy (and possibly Gwen) are the core main cast for me and that's who i want to watch.