Options

Comeuppance for the Bardsley

13»

Comments

• Options
    pairofpantspairofpants Posts: 7,098
    Forum Member
    oooooh POP - how did you pick that up...I thought I had disguised it well!!

I do have 'B' in English Language O level you know, of which 'comprehension' was an essential component!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do have 'B' in English Language O level you know, of which 'comprehension' was an essential component!:D

wow a b grade. you could be like an a list celeb.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wow a b grade. you could be like an a list celeb.

Except I have read a book - :o - I thought that the really classy zelebs (Michelle Heaton, Stick-toria Beckham) didn't/couldn't read at all?
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Except I have read a book - :o - I thought that the really classy zelebs (Michelle Heaton, Stick-toria Beckham) didn't/couldn't read at all?

*sigh*

And to think I used to respect you....*sigh*

:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

a b grade and a book? wow that would make you a tortured celeb like russell crowe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    a b grade and a book? wow that would make you a tortured celeb like russell crowe.

Well, I have been known to quote poetry when pissed so I guess me and Russ ARE quite similar :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's good to see that this horrendous excuse for a woman has finally got some comeuppance, and the mere thought of her doing topless photo shoots nearly made me vomit in my mouth, what an awful thought. I no doubt that this awfull woman will now be get more press attention and possibly another spread in heat of her benefits hell, anyone with any decnecy would take this as a sign to dissapear from the media but no the bardsley, she'll be back, and larger than ever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I have been known to quote poetry when pissed so I guess me and Russ ARE quite similar :o

now all you have to do is stop bathing and hey presto.........

a star is born.
  • Options
    PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cindyc wrote:
    Just seen her on the local news, she is sporting a fantastic set of stringy hair extensions :eek:

How did she afford them then if all her TV earnings have been given away, and she lives hand to mouth on benefits ?
  • Options
    weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    I see that she has to pay a fine and do "community service" ;)

welllllllllllllllll.........

the CS could be her getting her lard arse and gobby mouth off my telly by not appearing on any programmes EVER AGAIN!! :mad:
    (it's a service that will benefit not just HER community, but ALL of the living, breathing human beings that inherit this green and pleasant that watch cultish garbage telly like me :o;):D )

but then again........she prolly needs to do "more telly work" to pay the fine..... :rolleyes: :(

can't win!! not fair!! :mad:
  • Options
    bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't be too comfy weedle :( I'm sure some unscrupulous tv station can make a reality tv show from her CS :eek: :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    Don't be too comfy weedle :( I'm sure some unscrupulous tv station can make a reality tv show from her CS :eek: :(

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

:eek:

I can see it now!!

Bardsley collecting abandoned trollies from a stinky canal - walking in the water but wearing her elegant "clip on" pony tail and white pom pom thingy

Bardsley removing grafitti from the local Youth Club hall whilst commenting that she is "nerrrr fecking scrounger!!" her "kids are asthmatic and have disabilities" etc etc

Bardsley talking to camera, whilst smoking a ****, reminding everyone how hard done by she was, whilst on Wife Swap, by that "posh trollope"

That her "Marky" isn't a "fecking scrounger", he "has really suffered with depression since the death of his dad, 99 years ago" and that the "work" he did, "weren't fer ner cash in fecking hand again like whert the papers said reeeight" "he did it as a faverrrr for a friend - riiiiiiiiiight??" :mad:

it sounds riveting Bom.......and guess what, I would watch it :o:o:o :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it's sounds riveting Bom.......and guess what, I would watch it :o:o:o :D:D

:eek:

Me too :o
  • Options
    lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

..... but wearing her elegant "clip on" pony tail and white pom pom thingy

lmao! :D:D

They can't be that hard up if they can afford to smoke. I really, really hate people that claim to be struggling whilst holding a **** in one hand. :mad: (Especially when 2 of their kids are chronic asthmatics and could do with a decent diet and some bl**dy fresh air). But no, we couldn't possible have that. Why should they take responsibility for helping their children live a comfortable life, when the taxpayers can see to it! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Aaarrrrgggghhh. I just get so aaaaaaangry. She really is a skidder.

What bl**dy magazine paid her to strip off, ffs? Reader's Wives??? :eek:
  • Options
    PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lots2do wrote:
    What bl**dy magazine paid her to strip off, ffs? Reader's Wives??? :eek:

Nah - they are too classy :)
  • Options
    duckapluckduckapluck Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As three of her children are fathered by other/s i have to wonder if the CSA are collecting money on their behalf.
  • Options
    FancyFancy Posts: 3,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Porcupine wrote:
    How did she afford them then if all her TV earnings have been given away, and she lives hand to mouth on benefits ?

Hardly living hand to mouth on £38,000 in benefits per year! ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 457
    Forum Member
    What I want to know is.....since when has the Daily Sport gone broadsheet ???????

Let's face it, it's the only way your going to get her fat lard arsed body and god awful sagging tits into a paper.

Send the bitch to jail and throw away the key. Thank god the news article saw fit to put the road in Rochdale where she lives. Now I can clear all the dog crap from me garden and post it through her letterbox.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What I want to know is.....since when has the Daily Sport gone broadsheet ???????

Let's face it, it's the only way your going to get her fat lard arsed body and god awful sagging tits into a paper.

Send the bitch to jail and throw away the key. Thank god the news article saw fit to put the road in Rochdale where she lives. Now I can clear all the dog crap from me garden and post it through her letterbox.

No need for all that :) She's getting her comeuppance slowly but surely :D
  • Options
    HandyBendyWendyHandyBendyWendy Posts: 3,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really really don't understand it. She gets thousands in benefits a year because she is a 'carer' to 2 of her kids who are asthmatics! well bloody sorry but there are thousands and thousands of kids (and adults) in this country who are athsmatics. This is totally unfair on working people who get no special allowances for having asthmatics kids. I dont see why they should get a carers allowance for this anyway, they are supposed to care for the kids, they're the blooming parents!
    If the kids needed special care for instance were wheelchair bound or unable to feed themselves then fair enough and having a carers allowance seperately for 2 kids is just plain madness!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I really really don't understand it. She gets thousands in benefits a year because she is a 'carer' to 2 of her kids who are asthmatics! well bloody sorry but there are thousands and thousands of kids (and adults) in this country who are athsmatics. This is totally unfair on working people who get no special allowances for having asthmatics kids. I dont see why they should get a carers allowance for this anyway, they are supposed to care for the kids, they're the blooming parents!
    If the kids needed special care for instance were wheelchair bound or unable to feed themselves then fair enough and having a carers allowance seperately for 2 kids is just plain madness!

I agree! - it's complete crap isn't it!!

and - what makes it even MORE BLOODY ANNOYING! is that NO ONE has told them to STOP SMOKING IN THE HOUSE!!!!! :mad::mad:

surely, if they cared about their children's health, they wouldn't subject them to secondary and passive smoking :eek: My children's health comes first all the time, and I would never do something that could impact on their well-being!

Unlesssssssssssss..... *cynical smilie* it's one way of perpetuating their benefits??

surely not???!! :eek: