The Danielle Hope Appreciation Thread (Part 15)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,478
    Forum Member
    How've you been anyway?

I've been good thanks. Been looking for a internship for school and i start that tomorrow. Just ten weeks and then i'm done with school.
    How have you been?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been good thanks. Been looking for a internship for school and i start that tomorrow. Just ten weeks and then i'm done with school.
    How have you been?

Cool. You'll have to celebrate once you've finished with a party or a trip on holiday with friends once :cool:

I've not been bad thanks. I bought a 3D TV on Saturday which is awesome, as you can convert anything into 3D, like games, DVDs and TV....on the down side you do get headaches after a couple of hours.
    Forum Member
    Just saw The Avengers! Wow....just WOW! There are no words to describe how amazing this movie is! A 10/10! Right up there with The Dark Knight as greatest comic movie of all time. This is how good the genre can be!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just saw The Avengers! Wow....just WOW! There are no words to describe how amazing this movie is! A 10/10! Right up there with The Dark Knight as greatest comic movie of all time. This is how good the genre can be!

Can't agree more!!!! Twas thee greatest film I've ever seen. The Hulk and Loki were quite simply brilliant. 10/10

Did you hang around till the end clip? He looks a lot like Thanos.
    Forum Member
    Can't agree more!!!! Twas thee greatest film I've ever seen. The Hulk and Loki were quite simply brilliant. 10/10

Did you hang around till the end clip? He looks a lot like Thanos.

Hulk was pretty amazing :cool: But i did also like Hawkeye very much. What am i saying, they were all brilliant! :D Can't wait to see it again :) Are you going to see it again?

Yep i did and it is Thanos, should be a good villain.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hulk was pretty amazing :cool: But i did also like Hawkeye very much. What am i saying, they were all brilliant! :D Can't wait to see it again :) Are you going to see it again?

Yep i did and it is Thanos, should be a good villain.

They most certainly were. I can't believe how funny it was too, everyone got a moment to say something funny.
    Yup, I'm probably gonna go next Wednesday again...then maybe the wednesday after that :D
    Forum Member
    They most certainly were. I can't believe how funny it was too, everyone got a moment to say something funny.
    Yup, I'm probably gonna go next Wednesday again...then maybe the wednesday after that :D

Yeah its probably the funniest movie of the year! Haha, yeah might go see it 3 times too :D
    The blu-ray will have 30 minutes of extra footage in film.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah its probably the funniest movie of the year! Haha, yeah might go see it 3 times too :D
    The blu-ray will have 30 minutes of extra footage in film.

hehe, it'd be worth the money.
    Awesome!!! I wanna see more scenes of them fighting each other :cool:
    I did think the 3D was a bit pointless though, it wasn't really that 3Dish :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Mr Thijs, I saw the Avengers again...this time in Imax (tis amazing how far one must travel to get to one), and I can safely say it was better than the first time, the 3D made sense at the Imax. So, if I could give it higher than a 10/10 on imdb, then I would :D

I've got one concern though with this film. Marvel might get giddy with its gross and figure that all marvel films here on in must be epic which kinda defeats the point of the Avengers film...and will ruin all other Marvel films from now on.
    Forum Member
    Well Mr Thijs, I saw the Avengers again...this time in Imax (tis amazing how far one must travel to get to one), and I can safely say it was better than the first time, the 3D made sense at the Imax. So, if I could give it higher than a 10/10 on imdb, then I would :D

I've got one concern though with this film. Marvel might get giddy with its gross and figure that all marvel films here on in must be epic which kinda defeats the point of the Avengers film...and will ruin all other Marvel films from now on.

Great that you still love it. I also went to The Avengers again and loved just as much as the first time :) Glad that the 3D was better in IMAX.
    I don't really care about that. We have this movie and no one can take that away. I really hope that they will be able to make a great sequel, but gladly we can always go back to this great standalone film :)
    might just go again seeing that we have to wait so long for the DVD. And the movie just hit the billion dollar mark!
    Forum Member
    65 days to go!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not long till Prometheus Mr Thijs.Will you be going to see it?
    Forum Member
    Not long till Prometheus Mr Thijs.Will you be going to see it?

I'm not sure, i think i'll wait for the reactions. If they are really good then i might go. WIll you go see it? Have you seen The Avengers again?
    Forum Member
    54 days to go!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure, i think i'll wait for the reactions. If they are really good then i might go. WIll you go see it? Have you seen The Avengers again?

I've seen a few reviews that gave it 4 or 5 stars, so its looking positive.
    I've not seen it again nope, but I'd certainly like to see it for a third time before it finishes at the cinema's.

Iron Man 3 seems to have a lot of baddies cast in it, he's gonna be rather busy!
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member

Prometheus is Alien lite with shades of the silly X files main storyline- saw it today.. Decent though. Bit silly in places - would anyone go into a spaceship on a strange planet and take their helmets off because there seemed to be a good atmosphere there??

Cast change day at Les Mis is the 16th of this month. Danielle should start on the 18th.
    Forum Member
    Prometheus is Alien lite with shades of the silly X files main storyline- saw it today.. Decent though. Bit silly in places - would anyone go into a spaceship on a strange planet and take their helmets off because there seemed to be a good atmosphere there??

Cast change day at Les Mis is the 16th of this month. Danielle should start on the 18th.

Thanks for giving you review, i've heard more things like that. I think i'll wait for it on DVD.
    Forum Member
    41 days to go!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw Danielle's debut in les mis last night fantastic !!!
    Just had to come back here to say wooooo
    Dhf
  • sonnycorleonesonnycorleone Posts: 3,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I too will say hello.

Just listened to Dan's OMO on her opening night. She sounds fantastic!

Mambo mafia lives forever.
    Forum Member
    26 days to go and i've already bought my ticket! :cool:
  • RichievillaRichievilla Posts: 6,179
    Forum Member
    Can't believe this thread is still going...think it was the first one I ever posted on, 2 years ago!

Not sure if you already know, but it says that Danielle is on Loose Women on Tuesday, so I will actually be able to watch some of the show rather than just fast-forwarding to the competition!
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVSo--rATd0
    Westendlive 2012. Danielle On her Own.

And the whole of the Les Mis section, from daniellehope forum..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_CuLm8t-Sg

And her first night as Eponine at Queens.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jrehsPfJUc&feature=related
  • DimSumDimSum Posts: 6,769
    Forum Member
    Delighted to know that Danielle is doing so well.:)
  • sonnycorleonesonnycorleone Posts: 3,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe this thread is still going...think it was the first one I ever posted on, 2 years ago!

Not sure if you already know, but it says that Danielle is on Loose Women on Tuesday, so I will actually be able to watch some of the show rather than just fast-forwarding to the competition!

We are only just going. Once we were one of the liveliest threads on DS.