Options

Don't be shocked by this but.....

NELLIENASHNELLIENASH Posts: 932
Forum Member
✭✭
Kirsty is evil and unhinged.

She has a dangerous and vicious temper and is very jealous. She claims to loveTyrone but beats him mercilessly.

My question is could the baby be her next victim? Will she be able to ensure sharing Tyrone's attention with a third party even her own daughter?

I would't put anything past her and Tyrone has proved himself to be spineless and would unlikely do anything about it.

Comments

• Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think the point of the storyline is that Tyrone is spineless.

It's comments like that which prevent men from speaking out about domestic violence against them.

Although, having said that, I think this is a terribly written/executed storyline that I haven't been able to believe. It's too pantomime for me.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrone not spineless, he loves Kirsty and she the mother of his child, he believes she can change. Also I bet if Tyrone was hitting Kirsty noone would call her spineless if she carried on staying with him.
    I think Kirsty abuse towards Tyrone is going to get worse, Tyrone going to fear for his and Ruby safety and tell Kirsty to leave.
    I find this SL interesting and Kirsty and Tyrone have been great in this SL.
  • Options
    Mrs Cee JayMrs Cee Jay Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BRING BACK JACKIE DOBBS, she'd sort the evil one out. What's Margi up to these days?
  • Options
    rockerchickrockerchick Posts: 9,255
    Forum Member
    I'm worried about how she will hit him next :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tirrone needed to stand up to Kirsty a long time ago but it was a complex situation because he loved her and she was carrying his baby.

That being said, he is in denial about Kirsty. He is naively assuming that she'll be fine now the baby is out.

If Tirrone continues to let Kirsty get away with beating him then that's his choice but if he thinks for one second that Kirsty will harm their child, then as a father there is no way in hell he should ignore that.
  • Options
    gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BRING BACK JACKIE DOBBS, she'd sort the evil one out. What's Margi up to these days?

Panto...?
  • Options
    ToffeeDebsToffeeDebs Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Tyrone has proved himself to be spineless and would unlikely do anything about it

How????
  • Options
    ToffeeDebsToffeeDebs Posts: 239
    Forum Member

Please NO - don't mind bringing back Jackie - just not Margi Clarke
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    I don't think the point of the storyline is that Tyrone is spineless.

It's comments like that which prevent men from speaking out about domestic violence against them.

Although, having said that, I think this is a terribly written/executed storyline that I haven't been able to believe. It's too pantomime for me.

I have to disagree with that while its a bit boring at the moment the writing for this has been very believable and paced very well!
  • Options
    NELLIENASHNELLIENASH Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know we are supposed to pity Tyrone but I can't stand him so this storyline is just a comedy to me!

Roll on his next beating!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ToffeeDebs wrote: »
    Please NO - don't mind bringing back Jackie - just not Margi Clarke

I agree with that
  • Options
    Check it outCheck it out Posts: 1,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NELLIENASH wrote: »
    I know we are supposed to pity Tyrone but I can't stand him so this storyline is just a comedy to me!

Roll on his next beating!!!

You wouldn't be saying this at all if it was a woman being beat.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

To be fair i think she just wants to see a bit more to the storyline than how it's currently playing out

Domestic violence is horrific regardless of gender
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kirsty wont harm her baby- I think the producers are aware this is too much of a taboo....
  • Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's is quite good looking though so all is forgiven
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This. The SL not comedy, its interesting and a sensitive subject.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    NELLIENASH wrote: »
    Kirsty is evil and unhinged.

She has a dangerous and vicious temper and is very jealous. She claims to loveTyrone but beats him mercilessly.

My question is could the baby be her next victim? Will she be able to ensure sharing Tyrone's attention with a third party even her own daughter?

I would't put anything past her and Tyrone has proved himself to be spineless and would unlikely do anything about it.

Being a victim of domestic abuse doesn't make you spineless; vulnerable is more an appropriate word I'd say...
  • Options
    Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its a great story.
    he loves her,he wants a family.
    he think its over and she can change.

Men stronger than Tyrone have probably been through it