Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Total rubbish. I had a post-partum emergency two days after leaving hospital that required an urgent procedure with general anaesthetic and I went home that evening.

It was hardly "post-partum" - Jett must be about 6 weeks old now! More likely a problem with her caesarian scar.....Although as I previously pointed out - if she was still having problems caused by the birth then it seems odd she was talking about horseriding!
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she had retained some of the placenta I doubt she would have been feeling up to horseriding again which she was tweeting about the other day.....,

I was wondering if perhaps she'd done too much too soon and aggravated her CS wound.
    Can anyone tell me is it just Jett she mentions on Twitter since he's been born or do her other children get a mention?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Can't wait.:rolleyes:
    No wonder people are bored of her when she's even too tight to put out a full story.

Lol I am sure IF she gets offered enough money she will give all the gory details :D
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Lol I am sure IF she gets offered enough money she will give all the gory details :D
    Oh definitely, pwivate or otherwise. Her own gory details or someone else's.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    The problem with KP is that everything is an 'emergency'. She doesn't just go into hospital for treatment, she's 'rushed in' or has an 'emergency dash'. :rolleyes: The problem with that, is it does make people cynical, when, yet again, there's another 'emergency'. Either she's the unluckiest woman on the planet, or she's prone to exaggaration!:rolleyes:

Um, you do realise she doesn't write this?

;)
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

;)

You do realise she lets people know these things so the press print them.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

;)

Um, you do realise she drip-feeds this crap to the media?;)
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    More dwama for the next book. Gotta plan ahead.
    She had a day procedure and was tucked up in her own bed (no doubt wiv "my gawjuss husband Kevvy and a DVD") that night. It happens all the time and is no biggy in the Real World, only on planet Pwicey.
    Gosh ,Pychic Pwicey was bang on the money with her prediction of dwama .:rolleyes:
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You do realise she lets people know these things so the press print them.

I'm sure she has PR who might (although id tend to think it wouldnt be the first thing on her mind after an emergency op) but i cant see the conversation going "guess what, KP had a dramatic rush to hospital"

its newspapers .. everything is dramatic and emergency ... makes sure people are more likely to read it.

Or are we going back to the days of accusing her of wearing a prosthetic bump. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    More dwama for the next book. Gotta plan ahead.
    She had a day procedure and was tucked up in her own bed (no doubt wiv "my gawjuss husband Kevvy and a DVD") that night. It happens all the time and is no biggy in the Real World, only on planet Pwicey.
    Gosh ,Pychic Pwicey was bang on the money with her prediction of dwama .:rolleyes:

Gosh... I wonder who leaked KPs private medical information to the press??? It seems odd that this emergency surgery happened so long after the baby was born?

Its seems unlikely to be a retained placenta given she had a C-section and it was so long ago? Its a complication of a natural delivery, not c sections, and would be extremely rare..
    Forum Member
    Oh dear Lord . this woman is UNBELIEVABLE !:eek::eek::eek:
    After banging on about Madonna & Sean Penn posing together she pontificates,
    But it's nice to see ex partners getting along,being grown up,amicable and conciliatory with one another.I hope I don't have to wait 24 years--there's more to life than holding grudges and being stubborn and difficult.
    Tell me again.....who is it who keeps bashing her exes ?
    Who is it who is pursuing a CC against an ex which we can't discuss at the moment .
    plus has said another ex left her with debts.
    plus another ex 'took things' that belong to her and had a penchant for vodka bottles.
    plus said another ex's girlfriend is no good in bed and anyway he only has a chipolata.
    All within the past two years :D Without even going back further.
    She seriously believes she is responsible for nothing whatsoever.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2435411/Business-usual-Katie-Price-jets-UK-work-flurry-pink-just-days-hospitalisation.html

Well whatever she had must have been very minor as she got on a flight leaving the uk today:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2435411/Business-usual-Katie-Price-jets-UK-work-flurry-pink-just-days-hospitalisation.html

Well whatever she had must have been very minor as she got on a flight leaving the uk today:rolleyes:

.....maybe it was an in growing toe nail caused by wearing cheap plastic flipflops covered in tacky plastic diamante ????:eek:
    Forum Member
    Hello Kitty suitcase ? :D My 8 year old niece has just grown out of that phase.
    Forum Member
    lion5 wrote: »
    .....maybe it was an in growing toe nail caused by wearing cheap plastic flipflops covered in tacky plastic diamante ????:eek:

When you said toenail I was :eek:
    Hopefully you meant just one of her own .
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Scotty 567 wrote: »

I assume all is well with her "premature" baby then......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »

Just the type of thing that pwicey would class as an emergency.
    :D
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    But it's nice to see ex partners getting along,being grown up,amicable and conciliatory with one another.I hope I don't have to wait 24 years--there's more to life than holding grudges and being stubborn and difficult.
    Who is it who is pursuing a CC against an ex which we can't discuss at the moment .
    plus another ex 'took things' that belong to her and had a penchant for vodka bottles.
    plus said another ex's girlfriend is no good in bed and anyway he only has a chipolata.

Do you think she had a D&C, it is what I think, needed but not emergency.
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Do you think she had a D&C, it is what I think, needed but not emergency.

I doubt it was a D&C - not after a caesarian. Unless a medical professional can tell me otherwise.

She looks quite dumpy and middle-aged in the pic of her back view.
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When you said toenail I was :eek:
    Hopefully you meant just one of her own .

:D:o:D

and :D
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And, can I just add - white trousers? After an operation?

Must have been something above the equator then.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, just asked a former medical professional and she says the most likely complication a few weeks after a section is a wound infection. usually treated with antibiotics but more severe cases me involve having the wound reopened and drained.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And, can I just add - white trousers? After an operation?

Must have been something above the equator then.

Not had the tits done again, surely?
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It would be disturbing if it wasn't so funny, not that she would know what most of the words meant :yawn:
    Message to the plastic one - they. don't. want. anything. to do. with. you.
    Price however continues to wring every last drop of ££££'s out of all her shags like a silicone vampire, even blood sucking leeches fall off when they have had enough -not her, she just continues to hang in there looking for any last morsel that she can flog or hawk - anything other than getting off her skinny arse and doing anything remotely resembling actual work.
This discussion has been closed.