Options

Corrie - 21/02/14: Lead Us Not Into Temptation

Comments

• Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could some kind soul fill me in on what happened in the second ep? I was watching Extreme Dog Grooming:D
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,030
    Forum Member
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    Nope, he comes back, apparently. So we're not quite rid of him yet. :(

Surely Rita won't let him set foot in her place again after that!
  • Options
    DimsieDimsie Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stupid departure, like something from a sitcom rather than a soap. Glad to see the back of Gloria, but would've liked Dennis to stay. I liked the fact they'd brought Dennis back since I remember him from the 60s, he seemed to fit back in again ok, so this sudden departure just seems odd.
  • Options
    SparkoSparko Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    Dumbest exit ever, glad to see the back of them though. One less storyline to fast forward through.
  • Options
    heikerheiker Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    How can the residents of a working class Northern city afford to dine out every night in a Bistro :confused:
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could some kind soul fill me in on what happened in the second ep? I was watching Extreme Dog Grooming:D

Oh, when did Michelle get a spin-off? :D

Basically Dennis ran off with Gloria, Todd and Marcus shagged, Maria whinged.
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    heiker wrote: »
    Walloped over the wheelie :p

Nobbled into a niche
  • Options
    sweetie939sweetie939 Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    fhs man 2 wrote: »
    Is it me or did Dennis go completely out of character when he left.

Agreed, he wouldn't have said that, he would have tried to duck down in the car or something

Plus how can Gloria afford that car, wasn't she worried about it getting stolen outside the bistro
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can the residents of a working class Northern city afford to dine out every night in a Bistro :confused:

How can they drink takeout coffees like jobless Tina did tonight. Couple of quid a cup.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Marcus sat in the pub with a face like a slapped arse being taunted by Baby Face Hitler, then he snapped and said not to tell anyone ever, so that's that, BFH is bound to take it to the grave.

Dennis told Rita he appreciated what they have together and loved her with total sincerity just before getting in Gloria's newly bought sports car, waving his hat before a jaunty "bye love, take care." parting shot to his heartbroken missus outside the Rovers.

Fizz wants to put a secret camera in Roy's flat so she can watch his every move. Sounds like a sensible idea wouldn't you say.

Anna's dinner was gristly according to Owen Roux Jnr
  • Options
    hickenhicken Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    How can they drink takeout coffees like jobless Tina did tonight. Couple of quid a cup.

And then does that horrible fake gulping from it all the time. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    Nobbled into a niche

Assailed up the alley :p
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a set of absolute tw**s Gloria, Dennis, Todd and Tina are! How can there be so many of 'em packed into one episode!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Assailed up the alley :p

Apprehended up the aperture
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh, when did Michelle get a spin-off? :D

Basically Dennis ran off with Gloria, Todd and Marcus shagged, Maria whinged.

I thought they were swapping shirts on the sofa :blush:
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah, maybe they were just... wrestling:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Overcome up the opening:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hitler trying to put on Marcus's shirt? Would've ended up like the incredible hulk's.
  • Options
    MurraymarMurraymar Posts: 4,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand Rita but why was sponger so cruel at the end. She was condescending towards him but she was there for him when no one else was back in his soup kitchen days. If he wanted to leave her fair enough but to humiliate an old lady like that was just mean.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    Marcus sat in the pub with a face like a slapped arse being taunted by Baby Face Hitler, then he snapped and said not to tell anyone ever, so that's that, BFH is bound to take it to the grave.

Dennis told Rita he appreciated what they have together and loved her with total sincerity just before getting in Gloria's newly bought sports car, waving his hat before a jaunty "bye love, take care." parting shot to his heartbroken missus outside the Rovers.

Fizz wants to put a secret camera in Roy's flat so she can watch his every move. Sounds like a sensible idea wouldn't you say.

Anna's dinner was gristly according to Owen Roux Jnr

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    s.mouses.mouse Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    Nope, he comes back, apparently. So we're not quite rid of him yet. :(

If he does then I think he is a very good candidate for Tina's murderer. Tina will be all in his face about Rita and he will lash out kill her. Then he will become a hero to me!
  • Options
    immusicimmusic Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bushwhacked in the boulevard
  • Options
    IzakIzak Posts: 3,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Almost giving up on Corrie. I think the writers have lost the plot big time. I can't believe they've had three story lines that are exactly the same.

About time they changed the writers and producers to a group who can think up more original story lines that don't always involve people splitting up or having affairs (or murdering each other).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Dennis and Todd have been Blackburned
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Does Dennis get to park his Jag in Gloria :p