We Need To Talk About Irish Girls

Comments

• rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    humanracer wrote: »
    Does not shock or surprise me...people will do anything when drunk.

I really really dislike the club culture here which emphasises getting wasted and losing your inhabitions.

I have never head great sex while drunk.

Freudian slip
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freudian slip

Heads good even when one is pissed lol
  • TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do hope this doesn't become a new craze. We've had planking, milking, owling and batmanning to name a few. Now we're in danger of getting 'degrading'.

(I appreciate this recent one is more than likely fake but it's a trend waiting to happen)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh they're "Irish" are they? If they were out winning medals, I am sure you'd be calling them "British"

Don't label us actual Irish with these sorts :p

Ireland is not nearly as sexually liberated as the UK is, don't get me wrong, it's still scandalous, but not nearly as bad as the UK. Women are definitely more loose on the "mainland" as I am sure you'd say. Not being sexist, just saying it how it is, admittedly not very tactfully.
  • swingalegswingaleg Posts: 102,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Always with the outdoor sex. I'm having sex outdoors now. Hanging out the washing, having all the sex. It is Thursday after all.

I hope you're taking precautions.......you should be double-pegging, there's a chance of gales overnight
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is Belfast in Ireland? I thought it was the still British bit.

It is. I always laugh because Britain always tries to claim our Actors/Athletes as British but negativity always means they're Irish

Case in point Kate Thornton claimed Our Colin Farrell was English and got owned by samuel l jackson :D and Katie Taylor who won gold for ireland in the olympics was claimed as british by the telegraph

Then Peru girl was called Irish by the Mail but she's technically british as she's from one of the 6 counties and now Magaluf girl is being given back to us :D
  • Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Multi-tasking eh? Stop showing off :D

What can I say, eh. I'm some pup. :cool:
    swingaleg wrote: »
    I hope you're taking precautions.......you should be double-pegging, there's a chance of gales overnight

Of course. I always double-peg the leggings. Nothing of them, could spit through the buggers. You could lose them in a gentle breeze.
  • irishfeenirishfeen Posts: 10,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is. I always laugh because Britain always tries to claim our Actors/Athletes as British but negativity always means they're Irish

Case in point Kate Thornton claimed Our Colin Farrell was English and got owned by samuel l jackson :D and Katie Taylor who won gold for ireland in the olympics was claimed as british by the telegraph

Then Peru girl was called Irish by the Mail but she's technically british as she's from one of the 6 counties and now Magaluf girl is being given back to us :D
    I'll take them all except the Peru girl - the rest of them are harmless out :p
  • CaptainObvious_CaptainObvious_ Posts: 3,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Belfast in Ireland? I thought it was the still British bit.

It's British but ignorance is rife amongst others in the UK ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just the way it is. If that was your son, you might laugh or you might be slightly disappointed. If it was your daughter you would probably feel differently

It has to be assumed that you have neither a son or a daughter, on the other hand if you do have either or both your comments reflect you as being a very irresponsible parent.
  • DadDancerDadDancer Posts: 3,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    We've all got together and decided to make love, not war. It's getting like the last days of Sodom over here.

As Alan Partridge once said 'Deres more to Ireland dan dis!' :D
  • DebrajoanDebrajoan Posts: 1,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WoodenCat wrote: »
    Heads good even when one is pissed lol

Reminds me of something I overheard one of my brother's friends say one night, "She gave me a lousy blow job."
    Another friend said, "How can you have a lousy blow job?"
  • rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debrajoan wrote: »
    Reminds me of something I overheard one of my brother's friends say one night, "She gave me a lousy blow job."
    Another friend said, "How can you have a lousy blow job?"

Teeth
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a per usual I see the old 'how would you feel if it was your daughter' argument being wheeled out yet again. I posted this in the 'Most irritating responses' thread a few days ago: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1939911&page=11

'How would you feel if it was your daughter, wife, mother, sister...' There is always someone who wheels this out, normally when the topic involves women being sexual, taking clothes off, etc. It was used continuously throughout that Magaluf girl thread. It's just a lame moral argument to attempt to try and shame people. It also implies us men have some kind of power/ ownership over women's bodies and their sexuality.
  • Wolfman13Wolfman13 Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She used her Irish passport so nothing to do with us. >:( If she had used her British passport like her Scottish friend maybe we could have helped her but she didn't so it's up to the Irish to help her.
  • Paulie WalnutsPaulie Walnuts Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shit I thought things were bad when I was 18 and it wasn't even 10 years ago. Bad times, girls I bet your parents and grand parents are really proud of a walking sti.

You're joking, surely. Why would their parents or grandparents be proud?
  • duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Michaella was born in Monaghan and moved with her family to Belfast ,She is technically both nationalities and chose to travel on an Irish passport .So she is Irish and British
  • Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    WoodenCat wrote: »
    I can tell you all now that 30 years ago this was very common round the back of the Ilford Palais.
    Although I never personally took part in such activities [I was shy and had a byf], it was not unusual at the end of the night to ask 'Where is Tracy?'. And the reply to be....It's alright she is round the back with the bouncer. Which just meant waiting a bit longer before we all left and got a kebab and cab home.

It's human nature and that hasn't changed in my life time, or my Mums, or my Nans.
    All that has changed is modern tech and people not respecting other peoples privacy.

Ah, Ilford Palais - used to love how the dance floor got steadly "crunchier" as the night went on (broken glass) and how at some point you'd also get a burn from someone flailing around with a lit cigarette in their hand.
  • floogfloog Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's terrible. What if a school outing had driven past and seen that - all those poor kids lives ruined.>:(
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Magaluf girl actually is Irish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DadDancer wrote: »
    a per usual I see the old 'how would you feel if it was your daughter' argument being wheeled out yet again. I posted this in the 'Most irritating responses' thread a few days ago: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1939911&page=11

'How would you feel if it was your daughter, wife, mother, sister...' There is always someone who wheels this out, normally when the topic involves women being sexual, taking clothes off, etc. It was used continuously throughout that Magaluf girl thread. It's just a lame moral argument to attempt to try and shame people. It also implies us men have some kind of power/ ownership over women's bodies and their sexuality.

Cos women don't have daughters....?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cos women don't have daughters....?

this type of argument is virtually always aimed at men though, especially dads.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DadDancer wrote: »
    this type of argument is virtually always aimed at men though, especially dads.

On the internet? Because must people don't have dad in their name and people are mostly unaware if whether someone is even male or female.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the internet? Because must people don't have dad in their name and people are mostly unaware if whether someone is even male or female.

they don't need to know if they are male or female, they just throw it out there knowing that by law of averages there will always be a percentage of men/ dads on a thread of such nature.
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    floog wrote: »
    That's terrible. What if a school outing had driven past and seen that - all those poor kids lives ruined.>:(

What after midnight, what kind of school outing would that be then?