Dee on Twitter.

Comments

• Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    cherry pip wrote: »
    I can comment on what I've seen and heard from Dee herself. You stated She also only stole once and was wrong as it was done over a period of time. Then you went on to say She was of previous good character. So again, how do you know that? I can easily justify my feelings of the woman whether others agree with me or not but you, on the other hand, unless you know her personally are literally creating an illusion of Dee before BS and you have no idea whether it's true or not.

If the courts say she was of previous good character then I have to believe them as they would have looked into any previous convictions. She has one conviction not multiple convictions therefore she has one conviction for theft.

I will give you the timeline, she was convicted in 2007 and committed the act from December to 2004 to December 2005. My timeline was wrong there. I have to say though that you knowing the theft was committed between 2004 and 2005 negates your previous She also only stole once doesn't it?

Answered above.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rubber bands is easy - our heroic postie offloads those lovely big pink ones on us every week.

I looove 'irked'. It's a brilliant word :D:D

Oh we have the pink ones Dave. You could fire scud missiles from them and if they twang you it *%^&£"* hurts. If I was an employer though, I'd make it tough to nick 'em. I'd make a huge ball of them for my desk and film it to see if anyone dared to nick one :D

I'm think that James and Dee are very irked about Gary. They need a good de-irking :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the courts say she was of previous good character then I have to believe them as they would have looked into any previous convictions. She has one conviction not multiple convictions therefore she has one conviction for theft.

Answered above.

A courts interpretation of 'previous good character' can be way off when it comes to people who know someone personally. I've heard of a few who have been nightmares but because they've previously got away with their behaviour, the court has to abide by the law and sentence them according to the crime itself.

You can class it as one conviction if that's how you feel and you're right but I see it as a systematic and calculated theft that she committed over a year. She didn't just dip into other people's money once, she did it many times. She may have one conviction but that covers multiple thefts.
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has one conviction for theft which happened 9/10 years ago.

Theft is theft.

Gary was lucky insomuch as he didn't have to steal to fund his substance abuse. But I suppose at, allegedly, £30 a shot for a photo he could just pop out into the street to fund his fix.

She had on conviction for theft, yes, but that conviction covered multiple thefts over a long period! there is a difference.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cherry pip wrote: »
    Oh we have the pink ones Dave. You could fire scud missiles from them and if they twang you it *%^&£"* hurts.
    A long long time back in the old days of paper-based Benefits Offices, they used to have thick card backing boards (millboards they were called) about 3" x 7", which backed the claims papers. The whole lot was held together by a thick elastic piece with a small metal bit (no idea why the metal bit).
    If you put a whole bunch of the elastic bits along the long edge of one of the boards, it was like holding a machine gun - slide/flick, slide/flick. And that metal bit hurt :D
    When everyone else got into the arms race, I then started cutting the boards into geometric shapes, like Japanese shuriken (throwing stars). Game over. :o:o:o :D

Hasty Edit to get on-topic.
    I really can't balance out the callousness of the crime and the instinct to say 'she's done her time, and everyone should be given a second chance' :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A long long time back in the old days of paper-based Benefits Offices, they used to have thick card backing boards (millboards they were called) about 3" x 7", which backed the claims papers. The whole lot was held together by a thick elastic piece with a small metal bit (no idea why the metal bit).
    If you put a whole bunch of the elastic bits along the long edge of one of the boards, it was like holding a machine gun - slide/flick, slide/flick. And that metal bit hurt :D
    When everyone else got into the arms race, I then started cutting the boards into geometric shapes, like Japanese shuriken (throwing stars). Game over. :o:o:o :D

Hasty Edit to get on-topic.
    I really can't balance out the callousness of the crime and the instinct to say 'she's done her time, and everyone should be given a second chance' :confused:

Looool :D I tell you what, I'm a young nearly 49 year old and I'd still have fun doing that lol. Of course, only if it was the others who got smacked by them lol :D

Wow, your edit popped in there just as I clicked lol. I agree with you there. One conviction for multiple and systematic thefts doesn't mean anything to me. If someone can do that for a year so many times, the crime's punishment didn't fit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    I no you would all like to hink this is not true if it had been anyone else you would al l be saying how disgusting well I am sorry but nearly all the hm,s have said things were not right
    You can kid your selfs till the cows come home but something not very nice was going n in the house were Gary was concerned and the housemats now it and I believe them far more that what has been said on this forum thy have no reason to like I for one am glad dee and other house mates will do well out of the show thy deserve it

I believe it happened but only once, and it would have happened under uncontrollable circumstances. Gary must have not made it to the loo on time and a mess was made, he must have felt flustered and didn't manage to clean up after himself.

My dear neighbour became housebound because she had an accident a couple of times while out at the local post office.
    3 month before she passed away she had such an accident at home just outside her toilet, when I got there she was sat in her armchair by the phone her hands were all dirty for trying to clean herself, not a nice sight for a proud elderly person. :(

Dee is suppose to be a woman of the world, she pretended to people of her street that she cared, maybe the producers of benefit street saw right through her and her mates that's why the changed the program and it's title from "care in the community" to "Benefit street"..

Everyone keeps asking why BB didn't show James, George and Dee doing all the things they said they did for Gary, I think BB also picked up that the help wasn't genuine, they were expecting to be rewarded by being cheered by the public for their *rollseyes* selfless hard work taking care of Gary but week after week they saw Gary being cheered and them booed, the angrier they got with the booing public and BB the nastier they became towards Gary.

One day we will all be old and frail and in need of others helping hand let's hope those 3 don't come across morons like themselves or it would be a long wait to the other side..
  • kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dee seems to be getting a lot of truth she doesn't like on Twitter atm. She is determined to run Gary into the ground and I reckon this is also part of the plan by her and James. They are so bitter that he won they can't contain themselves.

I found her slobbering and mauling of Ricci a lot more offensive than anything Gary did or said.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kali wrote: »
    Dee seems to be getting a lot of truth she doesn't like on Twitter atm. She is determined to run Gary into the ground and I reckon this is also part of the plan by her and James. They are so bitter that he won they can't contain themselves.

I found her slobbering and mauling of Ricci a lot more offensive than anything Gary did or said.

I agree. It was grotesque *Shudders*
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I found her slobbering and mauling of Ricci a lot more offensive than anything Gary did or said

Thank you kali. That's put me right off of my cake LOL!

:o:)
  • jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you will believe anything ..other than you have been had by gary and the producers
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    you will believe anything ..other than you have been had by gary and the producers

How so?

:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackyo55 wrote: »

"There are none so blind as those that will not see".

And that doesn't apply to Gary's fans either. You've got all the video evidence and articles you need to see who's been fooled but refuse to look and acknowledge it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Thank you kali. That's put me right off of my cake LOL!

:o:)

lol. Good enough for you. I'm on a not so successful diet >:(
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member

every time you are tempted just visualise the washing machine of food that was Dee's mouth when eating....:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    every time you are tempted just visualise the washing machine of food that was Dee's mouth when eating....:o

yuk!!!! That works. Thanks :)
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »

There's no need to be so graphic :o
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    yuk!!!! That works. Thanks :)

glad to help :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh. I've never been on a diet in all my years. I eat whatever I like and never put an ounce on.

I had my annual check up at the docs, and for the past 12 yrs (since I've been registered at this doc's) I haven't put one ounce on, or lost one ounce. The nurse was gobsmacked lol.

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Oh. I've never been on a diet in all my years. I eat whatever I like and never put an ounce on.

I had my annual check up at the docs, and for the past 12 yrs (since I've been registered at this doc's) I haven't put one ounce on, or lost one ounce. The nurse was gobsmacked lol.

I was like that until I got to 50. You're so lucky :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was like that until I got to 50. You're so lucky :)

Well, I can add 11 more yrs to your 50 ;-)

• matteymattey Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Good to see people of my age posting on here sometimes have wondered if its just a load of teenagers Im conversing with. ;-)
    I dont really care what Gary did in the house. We werent voting for the nicest housemate were we? I wanted him to win because he made me laugh and for me was most entertaining. What the other HMs thought of him was irrelavant to me. They were all being paid shedloads to be there. I would have been happy to live with him for 3 weeks for the money they were on. Dee and James should listen to the public. We are always right. Dont anger or disrespect us as you did on bots telling us who we should have voted for.
  • Corey WebsterCorey Webster Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mattey wrote: »
    Good to see people of my age posting on here sometimes have wondered if its just a load of teenagers Im conversing with. ;-)

It's always refreshing to see some maturity here even if it's mature young folk.

We have a lot of of bitterness flowing around here even though Big Brother should technically be a learning experience for people to see from an outside perspective how childish slander and hatred actually is and how it is a projection of inner feelings.

Regretably though, we seem to have ourselves a virtual microcosm of the BB house right here, but as I've said before there is always opportunity for people to change regardless of their age. :)

HONK!! ;-);-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's always refreshing to see some maturity here even if it's mature young folk.

We have a lot of of bitterness flowing around here even though Big Brother should technically be a learning experience for people to see from an outside perspective how childish slander and hatred actually is and how it is a projection of inner feelings.

Regretably though, we seem to have ourselves a virtual microcosm of the BB house right here, but as I've said before there is always opportunity for people to change regardless of their age. :)

HONK!! ;-);-)

Unfortunately Corey, some folk never do change. Never learn by their mistakes and just carry on being nasty regardless.

Age is irrelevant, life should be a whole learning curve. Alas, some simply go through life spewing their bile without regard for anyone else. Thinking how clever they are hurting others feelings.

Shame really, they aren't doing themselves any favours. Probably end up very lonely in later years when it comes back to bite them on the posterior imo.

• Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I found her scrounging of benefits for ages and then getting £1K to appear on this show even more offensive.