Options

Ant & Dec tonight...

savedlatinsavedlatin Posts: 178
Forum Member
Anyone else love Ant and Dec that little bit more after the way they handled tonight? Especially Dec... the show totally fell apart and most presenters probably wouldn't know or care what to say to a crying 10 year old girl but they managed to be professional and compassionate... love them!!

Comments

• Options
    TakeachancexTakeachancex Posts: 8,029
    Forum Member
    Completely agree !!!! Dec was just ADORABLE when he was putting his arms round hollie and comforting her !!! It's hard for anyone in such an unexpected situation like that, but i thought they handled it very well.. or perhaps i'm just biased coz i love them :D
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, Dec was a real trooper and managed to grab a distressed kid and try to calm her .They both did a good job in a very volatile few moments when all hell was breaking loose they calmed it .
  • Options
    GirlfromEireannGirlfromEireann Posts: 4,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww I'm alot older too but I'd bawl for my life if I thought I'd get a cuddle off Dec.
    :D
  • Options
    missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    He was fantastic.
  • Options
    GirlfromEireannGirlfromEireann Posts: 4,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was fantastic.

And so damn cute
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they coped with it very well under the circumstances
  • Options
    Eye SeaEye Sea Posts: 4,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    savedlatin wrote: »
    Anyone else love Ant and Dec that little bit more after the way they handled tonight? Especially Dec... the show totally fell apart and most presenters probably wouldn't know or care what to say to a crying 10 year old girl but they managed to be professional and compassionate... love them!!

Yeah, I thought it was nice when Hollie cuddled into Dec. :)
  • Options
    XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    I like Dec. :) I used to like Ant too but his new haircut makes him look freaky. :o
  • Options
    tellmealltellmeall Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omg yes!!!

it shows why they were the best kids tv show presenters and they got millions up and tuning in on a sat morn on sm:tv/cd:uk...

love them
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do like Ant and Dec. Ant was desperately trying to get across to Hollie that they'd give her a second chance. Dec seemed to be really thoughtful of Hollie as well. They done exactly the same thing I'd have done in that situation. Some presenters would have been a bit cool with the child, but they showed good warmth towards her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They did prove themselves to be very compassionate sweet young men in that few minutes, that made me cry....

Hollie on the other hand made me laugh ALOT
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,239
    Forum Member
    Yes, I love them, I would have both of the babies. They were so sweet last night, I though Dec actually looked quite distressed by it all. They are sound as they come, those two.
  • Options
    soapgirlheresoapgirlhere Posts: 2,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Completely agree !!!! Dec was just ADORABLE when he was putting his arms round hollie and comforting her !!! It's hard for anyone in such an unexpected situation like that, but i thought they handled it very well.. or perhaps i'm just biased coz i love them :D

haha yeh i know dec was so sweet :)
  • Options
    Razor61289Razor61289 Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They handled it in a professional and sweet manor. Certainly showing why they are on all these shows. Go Ant and Dec. They are two people you would invite to a kids party, they handle it well.

Just imagine, backstage everyones going nuts because the plans are going haywire and the presenters are holding the show!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't think there are many presenters that could have handled that as well as they did, they were fab! Go Ant & Dec!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    They handled it as best as anyone probably could have. Hats off to them. They were really professional and lovely.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    repeated a message
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ant and dec were just adorable with hollie and aiden in final :)