Options

Lindsay Lohan

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
Forum Member
✭✭✭
If the DS story about a paparrazo crashing into her on purpose is true thats awful. Imagine how scary it would be being constantly tailed then ran off the road! What headline did he want? 'Lindsay in crash! First picture here!' They are so bloody intrusive!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't stand her! :( :mad:

see: *admin edit* - there have been problems with that URL.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cybergirl3 wrote:
    I can't stand her! :( :mad:

see: *admin edit*

Why? Cos she alledgedly had a boob job then had them removed? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked much better in her mean girls days. She looks like a junkie now. Still doesnt deserve some w**ker chasing her and banging her car!

The downside of fame!
  • Options
    Twinkle ToesTwinkle Toes Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing the pics of her in Heat Magazine that girl needs a good meal, quick!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SPARKLE1 wrote:
    Why? Cos she alledgedly had a boob job then had them removed? :confused:

No, it’s not just that, it is an accumulation of things. That is just one of them.
    As Twinkle toes said, she NEEDS a good meal; she looks older than me for crying out loud. :confused:
    I just have a natural unexplainable disliking for her and seeing her just amplifies it.
    But, she doesn't deserve to be hit by the paparazzi.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Seeing the pics of her in Heat Magazine that girl needs a good meal, quick!
    I know, she must have anorexia or something because that looks like starvation not "working out" as she claims. That girl needs help.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im not suprised shes having trouble what with her dad and everything not a very good week
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Plus she's constantly under scrutiny by the media etc. I know people say that they shouldn't become actors if they don't want all the paparazi etc but come on, cut her some slack. She's just a teenager after all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    I used to like her in mean girls. if she just followed the morals of that movie she wouldn't be perceived so badly! I thought she would keep it more real.
    her lips look so bad aswell! did anyone see that pic of her in heat a few weeks ago, she looked like a pouting rabbit in caught in headlights.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah but have you ever met her? The Lindsey Lohan you "know" is the one created by what the media wants you to see and think. You don't really have the right to judge her or say what she is like unless you have met her.

I don't want to sound nieve and like i think everyone is nice deep down cause thats a bunch of crap, i just don't think we have the right to judge someone we've probably never been within 5miles of.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    waxlion wrote:
    im not suprised shes having trouble what with her dad and everything not a very good week

whats her dad done??!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jenthecas wrote:
    whats her dad done??!!

just google Michael Lohan
  • Options
    Forum Member
    he should have got worse...i hate drink-drivers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenthecas wrote:
    whats her dad done??!!

what hasnt he done!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    raaaandom wrote:
    I know, she must have anorexia or something because that looks like starvation not "working out" as she claims. That girl needs help.

Apparently she started 'desperately dieting' after seeing a picture of herself on the set for her upcoming film.
    I read the poor girl still thinks that 'compared to other actresses her age' she is actually overweight.

There's definately something not right . . .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. She said she lost 20 pounds and that 'clothes fit her better'. More like hang off her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i thought she was a perfect size for her height when she filmed mean girls now shes gone a bit to thin and has lost her curves
  • Options
    malaikahmalaikah Posts: 20,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On that website link 'Good Plastic Surgery', the pictures of her in 2004 show IMO a beautiful, curvaceous, womanly body. The recent pictures show an underweight, thin, unhealthy looking girl-child! :(
  • Options
    David BoreanazDavid Boreanaz Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldnt mind filling her back up ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its a bit of a shame that she gets such bad press as until she lost all her weight she seemed like a good role model to young girls because of her body shape. Obviously the constant snipping about her boobs (which its seems now were real or surely she would still have them on her tiny frame) and more curvaious (sorry sp) figure (actually prob a 8/10) has let to her wanting to emulate the anorexic look that looks so terrible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That is so true and yet its still going to happen again and again.
  • Options
    loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    malaikah wrote:
    On that website link 'Good Plastic Surgery', the pictures of her in 2004 show IMO a beautiful, curvaceous, womanly body. The recent pictures show an underweight, thin, unhealthy looking girl-child! :(
    I know, she looks gross now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    those photos are disturbing!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks like a Nicole Ritchie throwback now. What a shame.
  • Options
    risingstarrisingstar Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that Lindsay's weightloss started after she was hospitalised for alleged exhaustion. She lost some weight in the hospital and she continued to lose when she was discharged.

I saw the Heat pictures this week on the front cover of Heat and i do think that those pictures maybe photoshopped. She does have a thin but muscular build but i have seen more recent pictures of her and she does not look as thin as she did in this weeks Heat magazine.

More recent Lindsay