'Dr' Gillian McKeith-A celebrity???

2»

Comments

• Options
    FancyFancy Posts: 3,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jodrel wrote:
    ..and she has a twisted little mouth that looks like a camel's arse in a sandstorm!!! :D (IMHO)

.....and has obviously been hit extremely hard with the ugly stick!
  • Options
    _Ash__Ash_ Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fancy wrote:
    .....and has obviously been hit extremely hard with the ugly stick!

Ugly stick......I'd say she fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    all I can think off when I see her mug on TV...

'At least I can lose weight, you will always be ugly'.
    :D

She is the living proof that being stick thin does not mean you are attactive automatically.
    She just comes across as if she has NO idea how to have fun. I'd rather be a little podgy and happy than skinny and a dried up old bint like ugly face.
  • Options
    AdyBAdyB Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FordCapri wrote:
    Well apparently Johnny Vegas is also lined up for it. Bring it on! :D

when does this CBB start?

Johnny Vegas is ill with what sounds like Gout
    (bloody painful) :eek:
  • Options
    GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
    Forum Member
    I think it would be so much fun to see her at the hands of Trinny and Suzannah............now that catfight would be good tv :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    Goldilocks wrote:
    I think it would be so much fun to see her at the hands of Trinny and Suzannah............now that catfight would be good tv :cool:

That'd be ace. My cash would be on Suzannah, she'd whup McKeith's scrawny ass. :D

Better still how about a programme with Kim and Aggie and McKeith called 'How clean is your bowel?'

ew... :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That'd be ace. My cash would be on Suzannah, she'd whup McKeith's scrawny ass. :D

Better still how about a programme with Kim and Aggie and McKeith called 'How clean is your bowel?'

ew... :eek:
    Can't you just see them being so pi***d off with the good "doctor" that the last scene would be the Ugly Twig heading for the hills as Kim and Aggie chase after her with a tube for a good colonic :D
  • Options
    Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    I actually like Gillian.

*I'll get my coat* :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Peter E wrote:
    I actually like Gillian.

*I'll get my coat* :o
    and a one way ticket to South America while you're at it ;):D
  • Options
    Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    Goldilocks wrote:
    and a one way ticket to South America while you're at it ;):D

Are you offering to pay? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Peter E wrote:
    Are you offering to pay? :D
    If you confess to anything more than just "liking" her I'll start a collection ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Goldilocks wrote:
    If you confess to anything more than just "liking" her I'll start a collection ;)

£5 from me! :D
  • Options
    PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This made me laugh in this weeks 'Reveal' magazine where the good doctor has a column. She is talking about Xmas and cutting down the calories.

"Mince Pies - they may look innocent enough but one mince pie can contain 240 calories. Resist temptation and eat a tangerine instead" :eek:

A TANGERINE ..... ITS F*CKIN' CHRISTMAS :rolleyes:

I tell you, it must be a barrel of laughs around her house over the festive period.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Porcupine wrote:
    This made me laugh in this weeks 'Reveal' magazine where the good doctor has a column. She is talking about Xmas and cutting down the calories.

"Mince Pies - they may look innocent enough but one mince pie can contain 240 calories. Resist temptation and eat a tangerine instead" :eek:

A TANGERINE ..... ITS F*CKIN' CHRISTMAS :rolleyes:

I tell you, it must be a barrel of laughs around her house over the festive period.

Do you reckon she makes her family bounce on that little trampette thing for 20 minutes before they're allowed their Nut Roast and tangerines? :D