Options

Ainslie

fifi_folEfifi_folE Posts: 900
Forum Member
✭✭
Ainslie is alive and well, he lives in Edinburgh, I had a drink with him recently. His new Band "The last September" are worth checking out.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    I agree The Last September are worth checking out, but Ainslie parted with them a while back. They have a new guitarist now Ainslie is concentrating on his own stuff.

Work recommences on his album shortly and, all going well, his website should be up and running within the next couple of weeks. He will also have a MySpace site, where you'll be able to listen to demo versions of a couple of songs.

Although Ainslie is no longer playing with TLS, he continues to work with Pete, who, in a reversal of roles, is going to be Ainslie's guitarist. Ainslie has also now found a bass player and drummer and they hope to have their first rehearsal this week. And yes, that does mean gigs to follow!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    It's still needs work, but Ainslie's MySpace site is up now with a couple of tracks to listen to. He's busy with another project for the rest of this week, so it'll probably be next week before the photos and info is added. As he's not online much, he'll have help running it, so friends requests and the like will be dealt with in his absence.

Anyway, enjoy.

Ainslie's MySpace
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the info heatherbunny. Can't wait to hear them :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    Thanks, as always, heatherhunny for the info. I LOVE the new tracks, and the new photos. Also, the blog that Ainslie did today was soooo him!! He was off on a rant. It's so good to have him back, and I'm looking forward to his forthcoming website and album.

Check this out, people!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ainslie has told fans on his Myspace page that not only has he written and finished the album, he's made a video, completed the art work for album cover and....made a movie. Wow!!

Ainslie is back!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Mono the movie - http://members.lycos.co.uk/monothemovie/

I can't wait to hear his album.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Album is for sale now from his website

www.ainsliemusic.com

Its beautiful
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    skittle wrote:
    Album is for sale now from his website

www.ainsliemusic.com

Its beautiful

Yes it is! Got mine throught the post last week and I haven't stopped playing it since. (no 68, signed and numbered by the man himself! :) )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There has been an update about the movie too.

MONO news: the film will have its world premiere at the Los Angeles International Short Film Festival (biggest shorts fest in the world and Oscar-accredited), and has been selected for the Atlantic Film Festival in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Check myspace or www.monothemovie.co.uk for updates; we hope it's gonna go far and wide...

:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judely wrote:
    Yes it is! Got mine throught the post last week and I haven't stopped playing it since. (no 68, signed and numbered by the man himself! :) )

No 330 is not so bad, either.... ;)

Best of luck with the album, Ainslie, you deserve it... :)