Options

This Life repeated from the beginning tonight

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
Forum Member
This life starts on BBC2 tonight from the beginning of series one, twice a night Monday to Thursday at 11.20pm and midnight. Ultimately this will lead to an all new feature length special.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe they're putting it on so late - got to be up early to go to work so won't be able to watch
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    I'd either forget to watch it if it's on that late or i'd be too tires so i've just bought it online from HMV £26 (+ had a £3 voucher) - much cheaper than the other online stores. Now i'll be ready for the new feature length as well as being able to get my beauty sleep ...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe they're putting it on so late - got to be up early to go to work so won't be able to watch

If you can't watch it--Video it to watch when you have time!
  • Options
    davie1924davie1924 Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its dated........does anyone else agree?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    Final episode on in 10 minutes, it's a classic!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Not at all - I was marvelling at how it hadnt dated.
  • Options
    crowning73crowning73 Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Do you know exactly how many episodes in total? I've recorded 34 since the beginning but I fear I've missed a couple... :-(
  • Options
    dog biscuitdog biscuit Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    Loved it the first time round but was incredibly bored watching it again. I too think it had dated terribly. Still, I will tune in for the catch up programme.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crowning73 wrote:
    Do you know exactly how many episodes in total? I've recorded 34 since the beginning but I fear I've missed a couple... :-(

:D I'd say you'd gained a couple. There were 11 Episodes in Series 1 and 21 in Series 2.

Loved it the first time round but was incredibly bored watching it again. I too think it had dated terribly. Still, I will tune in for the catch up programme.
    Good job we're all different. There have been loads of threads about it since the reunion was mooted. Most of us have absolutely loved it. Top class entertainment, still.

:)