Options

Aveeno Suntan Lotion

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
Forum Member
My 4 year old son has exzema and suntan lotion dries his skin out. I know aveeno (who do excellent moisturisers) do a kids suncream but I cannot find a supplier in the uk

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp150723_332828_sespider/aveeno_baby/sunblock_lotion_spf_45.htm

Link to US website but I could really do with a UK supplier. Here's hoping :)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dropped you a PM
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Hi!

I don't know of a UK supplier for Aveeno, but my company recently expanded to the UK and I can gladly set you up with a client account (at no charge) for you to order from the website and ship directly to you, if you like.

The company is Arbonne -- it's a 28-year-old company with only products that are:

botanically based
    hypoallergenic & dermatologist tested
    formulated without mineral oil, dyes, or chemical fragrances
    never tested on animals and formulated without animal products or by-products (certified vegan).

The baby line is amazing -- great for children with eczema, psoriasis, or just very dry or sensitive skin. All products have a 45 day money back guarantee.

Please visit the website at www.arbonne.com. You can even establish your own client account by hitting the "shop online" button and then when prompted for your consultant or client ID, just add in my consultant number (16175901) and it will assign you your own client ID that allows you to shop online 24/7 and direct ship to you.

Please contact me directly if you have any questions or need further assistance. Cheers!

Amy Bartlinski
    District Manager, Independent Consultant ID # 16175901
    Arbonne International
    AandJ90@aol.com
    443-629-5739 www.arbonne.com

Discover the gift of Arbonne's pure, safe, beneficial products
    Click here: to learn more about Arbonne www.arbonne.com/company/sizzle.html