Options

Anyone else enjoy feeling hungry?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
Forum Member
I sometimes love not eating. I am not thin or have any food problems or anything but I just like the empty feeling in my gut....OK then, just me. I'll get my coat.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,284
    Forum Member
    EDIT: Computer was being daft. (I couldn't see the first post and got confused.)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i can relate to what your saying but in my case it was mostly down to my eating disorder and the fcuked up relationship i have with food
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldnt see it either. But no I dont like feeling hungry I like the feeling when you are hungry and just start eating something. That first bite is always the best.
  • Options
    iiHEARTy0uiiHEARTy0u Posts: 13,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bloody wish.
  • Options
    mathertronmathertron Posts: 30,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aye, I dont have an eating disorder but I have a massively f*cked up relationship with food. Sometimes I dont eat for days and my stomach is giving it shit but I just dont have an appetite, but then I gorge like hell. Thats just me.

But yeah, I'm well conscious of the feeling of starvation and I don't really understand how you would enjoy it, it always feels to me like running on empties or like you are all rusting and weak.I hate it when your belly is all trying to eat itself or at least thats how it feels, and it is really annoying when you know it could all be solved by a nice bit of fruit or slice of bread but the thought of that shit passing your lips is unbearable. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    No way... for me it means if you don't eat something fast then all that work in the gym was for nothing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I hate the the feeling of being hungry. I love the feeling of being full though, not overly-full, just nicely full, if you get what I mean lol.:o
  • Options
    SuperUnleadedSuperUnleaded Posts: 3,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely got some munchies tonight (not the weed-related variety! I hate it being used in that context), but I just ate some horrendous-tasting Sharwood's noodles and it's put me off food for the rest of the night. :sleep: