Options

The Tony Gordon Appreciation Thread

jodiemg :)jodiemg :) Posts: 509
Forum Member
✭✭
There seems to be alot of Tony Gordon fans on the DS forum. So please leave your views to as why you like him!
:D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love him to pieces! I don't have to explain why, I already have on numerous threads.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is Tony Gordon?? What programme has the honour of his presence??? :o:o:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Panorama wrote: »

He is Coronation Street's resident bad guy :D

I can appreciate Gray O'Brien the actor who plays him as he is fantastic! but I can't appreciate Tony Gordon as he is a very cruel and dangerous man .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Whispers* Change the name to Gray O'Brien AT so Blusey approves and posts in here again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Banimon! wrote: »
    *Whispers* Change the name to Gray O'Brien AT so Blusey approves and posts in here again.

LOL :Dno need for that I can come in here and comment on Gray's acting skills and appreciate Tony that way without actually saying I do !!:D:o.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No need for a name change people! Blusey approves but just won't admit it fully.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Panorama wrote: »

The one and only Coronation Street
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jodiemg :) wrote: »

The one and only Coronation Street...

Is the best soap ever!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Banimon! wrote: »
    Is the best soap ever!

I have always been a corrie fan and I know it is having a rough patch, but I enjoy it more that EE. I watch both but Corries better because at least not everyone is depressed in it!!! :D anyone agree with me??
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I appreciate Tony Gordon. :D
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    I love him and want him to stay forever :(
  • Options
    thepainterthepainter Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Despite the fact that he is a murderer, there is something likeable about him. Sadly he will be leaving.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    I don't care what he's done I BLOODY LOVE THAT MAN!!!!!!!

I want him to marry Maria and live happily ever after, just love the dude.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Tony is a different type of soap villian. He seems to feel remorse for his actions in a way that most villians in soaps do not. Admittedly had he not discovered Maria was pregnant with Liam's child perhaps he might not have cared as much but he now seems to want to do things properly. I think poor old Tony is torn, he loves the little family unit he has going with Maria and baby Liam but in the same instance I think he always will have the love he had for Carla. That's why Tony is such a great character because he's complex.

Gray is a great actor and I only hope that been on the Street has boosted his profile and made people aware of him moreso. Would love to see him lead in a ITV series. Can see him as a dramatic lead in some drama.
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amazing actor

will miss him :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,221
    Forum Member
    Never really thought about it before somebody pointed it out here, but he does have a very nice way of saying 'murder'. :o

Tony is a good character though, lots of stuff to think about with him. Gonna be a big loss.
  • Options
    therightdealtherightdeal Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a great actor who played his role to perfection. I will definitely miss him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sooooooooooooooo going to miss Tony!!!

Just thinking about him leaving made me depressed but don't you worry, I get depressed pretty easily, it's this thing like I either get over joyed about stuff or really depressed.
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    amazing actor

will miss him :(

Me too and he's sexy with it. Seen plenty of his body in that hospital bed. ;) Just wish he didnt have to leave. Rather have him than Kevin/Molly storyline:eek:,even though he got Liam killed but it was a crime of passion and in real terms the actor wanted to leave. But where is he now??
  • Options
    OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never really thought about it before somebody pointed it out here, but he does have a very nice way of saying 'murder'. :o

Tony is a good character though, lots of stuff to think about with him. Gonna be a big loss.

Lol. I've been thinking about the way he pronounces murder quite a bit since I read it on here. It really is quite great lol.
  • Options
    Adam14Adam14 Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also think he is fantastic, the best Corrie character in a long time...probs since Tricky Dicky.

Gonna miss him when he leaves. Sure he has made mistakes (lol), but I like him with Maria and the baby.

As for his ways of saying words, anyone noticed how he says appreciated?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adam14 wrote: »
    I also think he is fantastic, the best Corrie character in a long time...probs since Tricky Dicky.

Gonna miss him when he leaves. Sure he has made mistakes (lol), but I like him with Maria and the baby.

As for his ways of saying words, anyone noticed how he says appreciated?

no but when I watch the omnibus in a minute I will.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delete
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    I'm so glad this thread was started! I dreamt about Tony Gordon the other night and it was great lol!! I don't even mind the creepy eye.
    I really want him to get away with it- Liam is no loss!!! He should live happily ever after with Maria who he truly seems to love!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This whole story gives me butterflies in my stomach and makes me cry, even without the backing track of Cry Me a River by J.T.

I will literally cry when this s/l ends and will get all depressed and that.