Song Theme Game (Part 5)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,709
    Forum Member
    10 songs with at least TEN words in the title...

1) I Know We Could Be So Happy Baby (If We Wanted To Be) ~ Jeff Buckley
  • Terrence ChantTerrence Chant Posts: 1,333,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2) Tell Me Ten Words :p - Idlewild
  • asmz35asmz35 Posts: 22,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3. It's Not The End Of The World But I Can See It From Here - Lostprophets
  • folatedsfolateds Posts: 6,126
    Forum Member
    I Need Some Fine Wine And You, You Need To Be Nicer - The Cardigans
    Forum Member
    2) Tell Me Ten Words :p - Idlewild

Trust you TC :p

5) If I Had My Way, I'd Tear The Building Down ~ Blind Willie Johnson
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    6) Objects In The Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are - Meat Loaf
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7) The Sad But True Story Of Ray Mingus, The Lumberjack Of Bulk Rock City, And His Never Slacking Stribe In Exploiting The So Far Undiscovered Areas Of The Intention To Bodily Intercourse From The Opposite Species Of His Kind, During Intake Of All The Mental Condition That Could Be Derived From Fermentation - Rednex
  • asmz35asmz35 Posts: 22,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    8. Like the Howling Glory of the Darkest Winds, This Voice Was Thunderous and the Words Holy, Tangling Their Way Around Our Hearts and Clutching Our Innocent Awe - Red Sparowes
    Forum Member
    7) The Sad But True Story Of Ray Mingus, The Lumberjack Of Bulk Rock City, And His Never Slacking Stribe In Exploiting The So Far Undiscovered Areas Of The Intention To Bodily Intercourse From The Opposite Species Of His Kind, During Intake Of All The Mental Condition That Could Be Derived From Fermentation - Rednex

Are you sure that's more than ten TC? Have you even bothered to count? :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigBHM wrote: »
    Are you sure that's more than ten TC? Have you even bothered to count? :p:D
    Lol.....Lazy git here just googled 'longest song title' and voilà! Think it's 52....:)
  • Benny JohnsBenny Johns Posts: 3,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer Cottoneye Joe, personally :D

9) I found a deep dark hole and I am going to jump in! There will be no proof of my existence in this dark abyss. No-one will find me here! I have to compensate for being born by the redemption of my life into death. I will become a commendable entity and stop all the senseless butchery and useless cruelty I have inflicted onto other souls. Right from the start we only live in the “now”. But if we even stop to think of the here and now, it has already become the past in a twinkling of a moment. In turn, the future is pushing against the now and this whole perception as we know it soon becomes the past. To try and verify the moment of “Life” is an impossible task. When trying to prove life, it becomes a past existence in which there are too many memories. All in all, in the end life and death are exactly the same. So I am going to follow my dream and dive into my chosen fate! - Naikaku (Japanese Prog!)
  • folatedsfolateds Posts: 6,126
    Forum Member
    Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict - Pink Floyd
    Forum Member

9) I found a deep dark hole and I am going to jump in! There will be no proof of my existence in this dark abyss. No-one will find me here! I have to compensate for being born by the redemption of my life into death. I will become a commendable entity and stop all the senseless butchery and useless cruelty I have inflicted onto other souls. Right from the start we only live in the “now”. But if we even stop to think of the here and now, it has already become the past in a twinkling of a moment. In turn, the future is pushing against the now and this whole perception as we know it soon becomes the past. To try and verify the moment of “Life” is an impossible task. When trying to prove life, it becomes a past existence in which there are too many memories. All in all, in the end life and death are exactly the same. So I am going to follow my dream and dive into my chosen fate! - Naikaku (Japanese Prog!)

I feel I should have said 'between 10 and 15 words long' LMAO :p
    Forum Member
    Lol.....Lazy git here just googled 'longest song title' and voilà! Think it's 52....:)

Well I didn't bother to google or cheat with this one - I have both the songs I posted, and left the googling to you lot. :p
    Forum Member
    folateds wrote: »
    Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict - Pink Floyd

I believe the new theme is yours to dictate folateds. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Always a favourite down the local karaoke bar that one :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I'll start a new theme if that's ok then....:)

Song titles with three letter band names:

1) Can I Play With Madness? - Iron Maiden

Edit: ooh, 45K post! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, I'll start a new theme if that's ok then....:)

Song titles with three letter band names:

1) Can I Play With Madness? - Iron Maiden

Edit: ooh, 45K post! :o

You'll be doing a Viktor Kiam next Terrence & buying the company :D

2) Hopelessly Devoted To You - Olivia Newton-John
    Forum Member
    That's THREE letter names, revolver :)

2) Remember You're A Womble ~ The Wombles
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭