Sharon Osbourne

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 453
Forum Member
:yawn: aww Sharon get over it love, you got axed over 3 years ago and still moaning about it

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/news/a205890/osbourne-dannii-was-fking-useless.html

Comments

• BakervichBakervich Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She really is a nasty piece of work that Mrs. Osbourne....
  • mrs-tinky2mrs-tinky2 Posts: 693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bitter & Twisted comes to mind :eek:
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now there's a surprise - the class-free and embittered Mrs Osbourne sets off on another foul-mouthed tirade.

She certainly knows how to hold a grudge, but we've been here before and this act is just getting old now. :yawn:
  • Phil 2804Phil 2804 Posts: 21,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I'll say on the subject is the once time the question was raised with Dannii Minogue by Piers Morgan, she was actually very respectful of Mrs Osbourne and clearly hurt by the fact she had taken so against her.

Truth is Sharon your ego made you think you were Queen of Primetime, Dannii came along, shook the format up and you had a major hissy fit.

You just look bitter and twisted now, so I'd give it a rest.
  • JaymaJayma Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    Sorry, Sharon, did you say something? :yawn::sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Id say fair play...Danniii probably is useless!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This woman needs to get a life, how many more attacks is she going to make on Dannii? its really really boring now to keep coming on digitalspy and seeing yet another one on the front page. You don't hear Dannii keep attacking Osbourne, this is clearly Osbournes problem.
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Bolly81 wrote: »
    :yawn: aww Sharon get over it love, you got axed over 3 years ago and still moaning about it

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/news/a205890/osbourne-dannii-was-fking-useless.html

Looks like some psychological help needed there.
  • bekzjbekzj Posts: 13,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to quite like Sharon Osbourne and I'm a bit indifferent when it comes to Danni but Sharon Osbourne and her rants are such a yawnfest now! Grow up for goodness sake!
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    Imagine if someone verbally attacked one of Shazza's daughters when they were pregnant, all hell would break loose!
  • Gemski08Gemski08 Posts: 6,256
    Forum Member
    bekzj wrote: »
    I used to quite like Sharon Osbourne and I'm a bit indifferent when it comes to Danni but Sharon Osbourne and her rants are such a yawnfest now! Grow up for goodness sake!

I feel the same.

She has become a very bitter person, she has a family who love her to bits and plenty of riches, just enjoy it and stop whining woman!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish Sharon and the rest of her family would crawl back under the stone that they crawled from.
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is pathetic!
  • simsysimsy Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, I wish this vile horrible creature would sod off and take her free-loading, moaning, tacky family with her. And she said "They're queuing up now to get on - what's that show called - We've Got No F**king Talent At All. It's like a revolving door for tw*ts." Um, what show does she judge again?

What a bitter old hag she is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Classless and charmless.
  • caren197caren197 Posts: 1,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is just awful and there's no need. What has Dannii done??? Nothing that we've seen, this vendetta is just getting too old now someone needs to put Mrs O in her place.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Say what you like about Dannii but I have never heard her say anything offensive or derogatory towards Mrs Osbourne.

Some of the vile filth that projects from that woman's mouth is unbelievable. She obviously has a very warped mind.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    caren197 wrote: »
    This is just awful and there's no need. What has Dannii done??? Nothing that we've seen, this vendetta is just getting too old now someone needs to put Mrs O in her place.

Maybe that was the point, she did nothing but nod along with Simon, has no talent of her own, and couldnt even move her face enough to smile or frown.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bluddy ell, what is the matter with this woman? Is she serious. I used to think she was so cool now she's turning into some bitter old crazy! And as for her hypocrisy over talent shows purleez, the only reason celebs try to put other people off entering showbiz is because they think there's not enough fame to go round. Its pathetic. If they really hated it that much they'd quit doing it, get a regular job and disappear. She's so transparent its laughable. Put a sock in it love!
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps she smells an opportunity to get back and this is her wooing Simon :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    Does the woman have nothing better going on in her life right now that she has to bring up all this Dannii stuff again?

I used to be a big fan of Sharons but now i can't stand the vile woman,even her kids have grown up and made a decent life and living for themselves,Sharon love it's about time you stopped being bitter and twisted and enjoy what you have.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe that was the point, she did nothing but nod along with Simon, has no talent of her own, and couldnt even move her face enough to smile or frown.

LOL to be fair she did get sappy Leon and weird Rhydian to the final. That said I think Simon probably has a hand in making sure the newest judge comes out on top maybe to justify them being there or something. So on second thought maybe you have a point :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    I found her really annoying when the Osbornes presented the Brits, she had been slagging off Dannii previously, but did a really gushing intro when Kylie came on. If I was Kylie, I would have told her where to stick it.
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    caren197 wrote: »

When Dannii was on Piers morgan, he played the clip of Sharon saying things like her not liking Dannii and mocking her. Dannii didn't say anything offending back about Sharon.
    She was really sad when she saw that clip.
  • workmad123workmad123 Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    Get over it Sharon!

It was about 3 years ago FGS.

and considering the fact she is speaking about talent shows she work on Amercia's Got talent.