Options

Am I the only one who thinks Dannii and Natalie are interchangeable?

Stewie_CStewie_C Posts: 1,739
Forum Member
✭✭✭
They look alike, sound alike. If they put Natalie in Dannii's chair without tellling us who it was, would most of us have simply thought that Dannii was having a few rough nights with the baby and not notice?

Comments

• Options
    TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    They do not sound alike at all.
  • Options
    ads84ads84 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    Stewie_C wrote: »
    They look alike, sound alike. If they put Natalie in Dannii's chair without tellling us who it was, would most of us have simply thought that Dannii was having a few rough nights with the baby and not notice?

Bit harsh on Natalie, that. I think she's lovely and looks very good for mid 30s.
    She was drop dead gorgeous in Neighbours and it isn't like her looks have diminished greatly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    They ARE interchangeable - my son was surprised when I told him it wasn't Danii tonight!! Lol
  • Options
    Music_boxMusic_box Posts: 1,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha I thought they looked very alike too!
  • Options
    Release MeRelease Me Posts: 3,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both annoy me greatly. If they had a most boxtox contest I know who I'd put my money on. ;)

Natalie seemed boring and bored all at the same time.
  • Options
    TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    Why are Dannii haters so incredibly vocal? Even more so than the Cheryl haters, I mean people even register with usernames saying they hate her! Are they just jealous that she's so popular here and their princess Cheryl/King Simon aren't?

FTR, I'm a Cheryl & Dannii fan myself.
  • Options
    Stewie_CStewie_C Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't hate Dannii. In fact, I think she's the only judge with any integrity. I was only half watching the show last night as I was listening for auto-tune and combing my son's head for lice (parenthood eh), and both my daughter and I were struck by the likeness.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they have totally different personalities, Natalie was really sweet and nice but she's totally different to Dannii.
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Natalie was bland and boring. Thank God she was only on the show for one episode.
  • Options
    jock_fjock_f Posts: 1,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natalie has had so much work done and is so thin, I'm not surprised the fat girl didn't recognise her!
  • Options
    tigraboitigraboi Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    I thought Natalie looked incredibly beautiful, much more so than the much younger but over-made up Cheryl Cole
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My dad couldn't tell them apart. He spent the entire episode telling me it had to be Dannii or they had to be related. And then I've heard the same thing from 3 separate people today! I thought they looked a bit alike, but mostly in hair/style.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    I just googled pictures of both of them, and they do look very alike..
  • Options
    Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    How different Natalie looks from the fresh faced girl who sang Torn.

Whose lips was she wearing ? :eek:
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    I used to have a big crush on Natalie in my youth.. however in the promos in recent weeks she has featured in I didn't even recognise her. It was only when the show started on Saturday and they introduced her that I found out.. she has changed a lot!
  • Options
    LaVieEnRoseLaVieEnRose Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They must both have picked the same face from the Botox catalogue :p