Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 5)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,728
Administrator
Istvan wrote: »
and did I say that I was English?, I'm older than I look :D

This thread is a continuation of: Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 4)

Comments

• LoonLoon Posts: 3,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooooh may I be the first to post on here?

Ok I nominate that wretched Galaxy one with the dopey alien looking being blaming her flatmates for eating the last of her chocolate when we know that she's been having the midnight munchies
  • LnMidnaLnMidna Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone else getting the banner advert at the bottom saying the DFS sale is ending soon?
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    The confused.com ones are getting worse

"are you confused.com over car insurance?"
    "confused.com? confused.com"

What the ****!!! It doesn't make any ****ing sense!!!
  • IstvanIstvan Posts: 4,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LnMidna wrote: »
    Is anyone else getting the banner advert at the bottom saying the DFS sale is ending soon?
    no, but I getting one saying "Hell freezing over soon"
  • The WizardThe Wizard Posts: 11,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whahey!!! Page 5. Here we go again.

Been here since page1. Feel a bit of a veteran on here now.

Edit: I didn't really wanna post anything I'm just bookmarking it so I can keep track of it so I can post back later.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just bookmarking this page now. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Wizard wrote: »
    Whahey!!! Page 5. Here we go again.

Been here since page1. Feel a bit of a veteran on here now.

Edit: I didn't really wanna post anything I'm just bookmarking it so I can keep track of it so I can post back later.
    I normally send my-self an e-mail with the new address and then store in a folder marked "Board links"
    I think as long as one has visited, one still get up-dates, or at least one up-date, which is why I store the link, just in case I don't get an up-date due to my use-less server.
    Wouldn't want to lose contact with all you lovely people and those wonderful mod, thinks, is that enough creeping
    :D
    Forum Member
    It's usually on page1 of the forum anyway. Plus you could always Subscribe to the thread.
  • wildbenji64wildbenji64 Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The aldi beans one with the two girls is just awful. I usually mute or turn over when it comes on.
  • Hobbes1966Hobbes1966 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    Anyone seen the new Ikea one with the 'comedians'? I can't stand it, they arn't funny and I just want to slap them all. :mad:

I've actually got to the stage now where I mute the sound as soon as the adverts start.
  • Doctor_DonnaDoctor_Donna Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hobbes1966 wrote: »
    Anyone seen the new Ikea one with the 'comedians'? I can't stand it, they arn't funny and I just want to slap them all. :mad:

I've actually got to the stage now where I mute the sound as soon as the adverts start.

Oh god, that is THE worst at the moment. Like you I mute it too :)

The Aldi beans ones with the girls is awful too, whats with the mouth on the girl on the left? It seems to turn down at the sides...tooo many cheap beans me thinks :)
  • HotelierHotelier Posts: 13,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god, that is THE worst at the moment. Like you I mute it too :)

The Aldi beans ones with the girls is awful too, whats with the mouth on the girl on the left? It seems to turn down at the sides...tooo many cheap beans me thinks :)

I think thats known as a 'frown'. ;)

My worst one is the ice ice baby one. I didnt mind the previous ad with the 2 girls, but this one with the women who looks like she's had the best idea ever, makes me run for the remote. I never really liked the song though, so I'm biased.
    Forum Member
    David Mitchell's take on Actimel, Yakult and the like
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypi_l0Aqd4U#t=3m20s
  • TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    " Did you know that The Only Way Is Essex is online, Babe? "

" Online,Babe? "

" Yeah, online Babe! "

" Shuuuttuuup! "

*carries on for what seems like 3 hours*

Grr..curse you ITV2 *shakes fist*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the Polo ad with the man "Harassing" the woman on the side-walk, is that a pitying smile that she gives him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the britsbingo ad with gavin henson!
  • Britt_IshraelBritt_Ishrael Posts: 1,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That 'ISA, ISA, baby' advert is really getting on my nerves.
  • GlengavelGlengavel Posts: 1,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hobbes1966 wrote: »

Yes. It is spectacularly shite. It makes me want to throw out everything I've ever bought from Ikea and never darken their doors again.
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    OK Isa Isa woman is still doing my head in. I've decided I can't bear her nerd face, horrible white shirt / lilac jumper combo, the way she keeps looking at the bloke all the time she's doing her silly head bops, the whispering..... ALL OF IT.... actually the way he smirks at the end is the only good bit.

:mad:Wonga:mad: I just checked. The interest rate is 4,214% per annum. That is absolutely unbelievable. They must be making money already or they couldn't afford the airtime. That means their interest is just over 80% a week!!! You borrow £100 for a week and pay back £180?????
  • LoonLoon Posts: 3,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK Isa Isa woman is still doing my head in. I've decided I can't bear her nerd face, horrible white shirt / lilac jumper combo, the way she keeps looking at the bloke all the time she's doing her silly head bops, the whispering..... ALL OF IT.... actually the way he smirks at the end is the only good bit.

:mad:Wonga:mad: I just checked. The interest rate is 4,214% per annum. That is absolutely unbelievable. They must be making money already or they couldn't afford the airtime. That means their interest is just over 80% a week!!! You borrow £100 for a week and pay back £180?????

You want to try reading her Twitter. Had a look and full of luvvy darlings
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The IKEA comedians one has me reaching for the mute button, as does the new Matalan one, that goes round and round in circles with the people having a picnic.

Drives me mad that one :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The IKEA comedians one has me reaching for the mute button, as does the new Matalan one, that goes round and round in circles with the people having a picnic.

Drives me mad that one :mad:

Saw that for the first time yesterday, new instantly with the men vs women thing it would be a massive fail, and it was.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sky, please shut the fk up! I do not give a fking sh*t about Kate or her bloody bike :mad:

BT Infinity - WHY are they even advertising this? isn't it only available to like 0.2% of the country :mad:

Churchill - urhg, for got sake get some new adverts will ya! or better yet just fk off and never advertise again.

Direct Line - just awful (as usual).
  • ValereValere Posts: 1,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still Morrisons and Disneyland Paris as my number one irritating ads of the moment. Why does it always seem like it's the ads you hate the most are the ones that are played non stop?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valere wrote: »
    Still Morrisons and Disneyland Paris as my number one irritating ads of the moment. Why does it always seem like it's the ads you hate the most are the ones that are played non stop?

It's a conspiracy!! :)
This discussion has been closed.