CH5 HD Celebrity Big Brother launch night Discussion 9.05PM Monday 18/8/14

tomeetomee Posts: 2,891
Forum Member
✭✭✭
QOTD Are you looking forward to this series?

Comments

• tomeetomee Posts: 2,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Celebrity Big Brother's Bit on the Side 11:05pm - 12:05am

Celebrity Big Big Brother Live 12:05am - 1:05am

Live streaming. :D
  • daddynomatesdaddynomates Posts: 2,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. I love CBB. also I'll be glad when people finally stop moaning about Helen and move onto some new hate fifigure.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes really looking forward to this there,s quite a few in the rumoured line up that I like.
  • daddynomatesdaddynomates Posts: 2,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know if Gary Busey is in or not? Keep hearing rumours. Hope so, he's completely bonkers
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Thanks for thread tomee , am a bit disillusioned about the series that has ended- was thinking of giving cbb a miss but the rumour of James Jordan has interested me again- I am a SCD fan and he came across as a complete knob - so If he goes in , I would like to know if he is the irritating prat he comes across as being - he probably is :D
  • ArtieArtie Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure if I'm looking forward to it. Civilian BB left a bad taste in my mouth.

I guess it depends on who is going in. If it's as rumoured by the Daily Mail I'm not sure if it will capture my interest as I only know two people on the list.

The current trend towards use of reality stars isn't one I favour -

- They are already too polished in this kind of medium;
    - I don't care to watch scripted reality anyway;
    - They aren't really celebrities;
    - Screaming drunkeness and bedwetting are getting boring

Have they run out of Nolans, Loose Women, Soap Stars, Hollywood hasbeens & members of Blue?

This is all telling me I have probably reached the end of the line with BB & CBB
  • EllieGEllieG Posts: 108,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yera wrote: »
    Thanks for thread tomee , am a bit disillusioned about the series that has ended- was thinking of giving cbb a miss but the rumour of James Jordan has interested me again- I am a SCD fan and he came across as a complete knob - so If he goes in , I would like to know if he is the irritating prat he comes across as being - he probably is :D

Oh I do hope he's going in, I share your opinion of him from SCD and it'll be interesting seeing what he's like in a different environment :D
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tomee wrote: »
    QOTD Are you looking forward to this series?

well it can't be any worse than Civilian was, or can it :o
  • ms2608ms2608 Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I am looking forward to it.

Although I didn't like the manipulation of the civilian series just ended, I did find myself suffering from withdrawal symptoms around 10 p.m. last night! :blush:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to it :)

I've only heard of Edele though. But I'm usually lucky if CBB has even one HM I've ever heard of before they go into the house :D
  • Tucks21Tucks21 Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the thread tomee:)

I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to CBB. It all depends on the people going in. Probably more than half are not true celebrities. Still, it can't be worse than the civilian one.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yera wrote: »

My thoughts exactly.:D

No one loves James more than James.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes and no.

To me it's always a winter event not a summer one.

I enjoy the January one more to get you through the darkest month and keep the spirits up.

This year was fantastic.

The rumoured line up for this one looks very bad I hope it's wrong
  • What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just hoping that White Dee goes in and grabs first place. I like her.
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    being reported one of the HM's has already Quit
    with Daily star reporting CBB "crisis"
  • AndrewPdAndrewPd Posts: 6,718
    Forum Member
    Based on the rumoured cast it could be great.

I thought I was getting bored by the end of the last series but a short break and my appetite has been whetted again.
  • SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    No doubt a Loose Woman or Nolan will be put in as per. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    being reported one of the HM's has already Quit
    with Daily star reporting CBB "crisis"

Perhaps they'll ask Helen to make up the numbers.
  • hbk2004v1hbk2004v1 Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    so is gary busey in ? that guy is so funny !!!
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    early as always.:p
    anything is better than the nightmare that happened on friday so im looking forward to it. A bunch of z listers i care little for what is there not to like. I hope the series is more fun than the power trip theme and all the bitching.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    xNATILLYx wrote: »
    early as always.:p
    anything is better than the nightmare that happened on friday so im looking forward to it. A bunch of z listers i care little for what is there not to like. I hope the series is more fun than the power trip theme and all the bitching.

I share your pain.:cry::cry::cry:

There is the advantage of some live feed and one of the prospective entrants has pulled out. Perhaps Helen will go in to make up the numbers? That should cheer you up.:p;-)
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the thread Tomee :D

QOTD : Not sure! I'm always exhausted after the civilian series. Never more so than after this years :(:(:( So usually find this one hard to get in to and see through to the end. But will see. Hoping for some lovable bonkers types and less meddling !!!!!!!!!!
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay! I'm looking forward to this but more importantly I'm looking forward to the DS FM funnies :D
  • What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many weeks is this shambles scheduled to run?