Options

"I'm not scared of you mate...."

myfacemyface Posts: 721
Forum Member
✭✭
........(Not while we are in here anyway, cos I know quite well we are on Big Brother and you won't hit me....)

What a Bell-End. I wish Audley would make Gary's prediction come true and give him a good Butt-F**king!

Comments

• Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    myface wrote: »
    ........(Not while we are in here anyway, cos I know quite well we are on Big Brother and you won't hit me....)

What a Bell-End. I wish Audley would make Gary's prediction come true and give him a good Butt-F**king!

He really is, isn't he. Pulling out all the stops to antagonize & goad. I cannot abide him.>:(
  • Options
    Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    myface wrote: »
    I wish Audley would make Gary's prediction come true and give him a good Butt-F**king!

You don't. trust me it hurts...
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James always looks ready for a bust up. He has angry eyes.

I don't like him at all.

Even when he was making up with Audley (when Gary came strolling out of the shower, classic) his face looked like he was furious.

:)
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    King James is afraid of no man - not even 79 seconds Orgy.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is he only piped up a bit more , after BB called Audley to the bedroom before that you could see he was shi***** it. As he should be.
  • Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    James doth protest too much methinks......wonder if he will be scared of him when he gets out of the house?.....:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    The thing is he only piped up a bit more , after BB called Audley to the bedroom before that you could see he was shi***** it. As he should be.

I noticed that too...he really is a tool.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    **JennaJ** wrote: »
    James doth protest too much methinks......wonder if he will be scared of him when he gets out of the house?.....:p
    Yes lol Someone who keeps saying that like 12 times is really sh** scared in reality.
  • Options
    DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes lol Someone who keeps saying that like 12 times is really sh** scared in reality.

And the really funny thing is that he most probably thinks that he is coming across really well to the GBP - in his opinion standing up the stronger characters - what a plank and so feel for his wife
  • Options
    Forum Member

James is a Jujutsu master. Why would he be afraid of a failed boxer?:confused:
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dejavu wrote: »
    And the really funny thing is that he most probably thinks that he is coming across really well to the GBP - in his opinion standing up the stronger characters - what a plank and so feel for his wife

Yeah I think you're right there, he probably thinks the public will love him. His wife is gorgeous and comes across as a very nice woman - I'm not sure what she's done to deserve that idiot.
  • Options
    Forum Member

It's like the people who tell others that they are a "Good Person" if you are YOU don't have to voice it. Others will tell you you are.

"I'm not scared of you mate" YES you are MATE otherwise you wouldn't be saying it!....:p
  • Options
    Forum Member

What's that got to do with anything?

That's like saying me a little 5ft and a fart female should be scared of everyone bigger than me or with some sort of fighting ability?....:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    **JennaJ** wrote: »
    What's that got to do with anything?

That's like saying me a little 5ft and a fart female should be scared of everyone bigger than me or with some sort of fighting ability?....:confused:

JuJitsu > boxing.:cool:
  • Options
    DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And the really funny thing is that he most probably thinks that he is coming across really well the the GBP - in his opinion standing up the stronger characters - what a plank and so feel for his wife
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dejavu wrote: »
    And the really funny thing is that he most probably thinks that he is coming across really well the the GBP - in his opinion standing up the stronger characters - what a plank and so feel for his wife

I like James. He who impresses a single soul impresses the World entire.:)
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure each of these Zelebs has some special talent to reveal. With James it appears to be making a self-righteous prat of himself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JuJitsu > boxing.:cool:

:confused::confused:

Sorry I didn't catch your response....:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    It was notable that James, in his argument with Audley, was no less bumptious than usual but he was markedly less aggressive. Compare how he was with Gary ("You might be seventy years old but be careful what you say") and Frenchy ("Don't f****** play games with me, girl, 'cos you don't know who you're f****** with. Shut the f*** up!") with his more passive-aggressive approach towards the heavyweight boxer ("Don't point your hands at me, mate").
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When last did anyone actually say or hear someone say 'I'm not afraid of you'.......school playground?

LuLu called it spot-on...........ARSEHOLE :D
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSquishy wrote: »
    It was notable that James, in his argument with Audley, was no less bumptious than usual but he was markedly less aggressive. Compare how he was with Gary ("You might be seventy years old but be careful what you say") and Frenchy ("Don't f****** play games with me, girl, 'cos you don't know who you're f****** with. Shut the f*** up!") with his more passive-aggressive approach towards the heavyweight boxer ("Don't point your hands at me, mate").

With Audley quite satisfyingly proving to James that yes we do indeed do that sort of thing in this country.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like James. He who impresses a single soul impresses the World entire.:)

I don't think impressing you is equating it with world approval.:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Master of the samba yeah :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    When last did anyone actually say or hear someone say 'I'm not afraid of you'.......school playground?

LuLu called it spot-on...........ARSEHOLE :D
    Haha yeah Lulu the Scotish fire cracker called it correct lol