Options

EE: Bradley Is Great...

Sinbazro_05Sinbazro_05 Posts: 923
Forum Member
✭✭
...because he is everything that Deano Wicks, Mickey Miller, Gus Smith, Juley Smith, Ronnie Fereirra, Tariq, Spencer Moon, Jamie Mitchell, Asif and Martin Fowler are not.

Finally they have introduced a character who isn't an east-end wide boy or a buffoon.

Comments

• Options
    LennieLennie Posts: 25,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree - he is sweet and caring :)
  • Options
    amos_brearleyamos_brearley Posts: 8,496
    Forum Member
    And obsessed with Doctor Who and James Bond! I definitely smell homo... ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    i think he reminds me of prince harry and his uncle charles spencer.

i think he will be another good character,i think he will have a girlfriend like stacey or something
  • Options
    InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    He is a funny character, NOTHING like what I was expecting. I don't think Dot's gangsta rap went down well with him. ;) But I'm looking forward to seeing what else he gets up to during his time on the square.

How long is he in it for does anyone know?
  • Options
    PR.PR. Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess I wanted to see the geek get the/a girl so if it does turn out he is gay I will be a little disappointed :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    I think he is really cute and sweet, be nice to have a gay character who isn't a cliche. I don't see why that should be a disappointment i think thats a pretty rude comment, it would be nice to see a gay get the boy reflecting occasional real life??!!
  • Options
    amos_brearleyamos_brearley Posts: 8,496
    Forum Member
    I agree, it'd be nice he's not the usual tv cliche of a gay male. Sure, he's almost another type of cliche, but hey you can't win everything!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well with all the speculation of Gus being gay.. maybe they could get together. ;) Thought tonight was a bit far-fetched. And can't believe that idiot Deano spiked Stacey's drink, what for? He just left her to make her own way home knowing the state she was in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i think he will be another good character,i think he will have a girlfriend like stacey or something

That would be good - Stacey having someone like Bradley to keep her steady and being there for her, Stacey needs someone she can rely on - Bradley might be the guy unlike Deano who i just cannot stand for some reason
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I would rather see Stacey with Bradley, because Deano would just mess her around because he is a Wicks, and doesn't seem to have any feelings. I like him, but I don't think he will last as a good character. I hope Bradley sticks around for a while.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lennie wrote:
    That would be good - Stacey having someone like Bradley to keep her steady and being there for her, Stacey needs someone she can rely on - Bradley might be the guy unlike Deano who i just cannot stand for some reason
    That's what I would like to see.

Just seeing those few mins of him I had to laugh as he is quite similar to me. Wearing all the wrong things never really going clubbing, socially inept... :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think if Stacey got together with someone like Deano - then there's nothing really solid about that relationship coz Stacey's been with guys like him before - but if she hooks up with Bradley, then that will be different as she's never had that kind of guy before being all senstive and caring.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...because he is everything that Deano Wicks, Mickey Miller, Gus Smith, Juley Smith, Ronnie Fereirra, Tariq, Spencer Moon, Jamie Mitchell, Asif and Martin Fowler are not.

Finally they have introduced a character who isn't an east-end wide boy or a buffoon.

I totally agree with you on that one! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so excited about Stacey/Bradley now - i just hope EE dont make him gay or him with someone else
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lennie wrote:
    I think if Stacey got together with someone like Deano - then there's nothing really solid about that relationship coz Stacey's been with guys like him before - but if she hooks up with Bradley, then that will be different as she's never had that kind of guy before being all senstive and caring.

She needs to be loved as well, I think that is why she is an outcast from other people and when she see's people like Ruby and Juley all loved up she get's jealous and angry because she has never had that before.

I don't think she has anyway!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InsideSoap wrote:
    She needs to be loved as well, I think that is why she is an outcast from other people and when she see's people like Ruby and Juley all loved up she get's jealous and angry because she has never had that before.

I don't think she has anyway!

I agree - but what with Stacey family problems being they are and i think EE are going to hopefully explore more into it, it would be cool to have a friend like Bradley to rely and talk to and also help her along the way :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just hope he isn't gay though, and maybe when Stacey finds out Deano spiked her drink, she will lean on Bradley and he will talk to her and she will open up to him.. ending in a kiss? And the famous Enders ending where the camera gradually rises above them. :cool:
  • Options
    Sinbazro_05Sinbazro_05 Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree Lennie. Soaps rarely have close friendships between characters of the opposite sex. In most cases one is gay or they end up falling into bed together anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know why, but first i would like them to be friends - it would be just like how Jamie and Sonia started out, him being the good looking guy and she was the geek ugly girl - ppl saying why does he want to be with someone like Sonia (do you get what i mean???)

I can see something like that happening :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InsideSoap wrote:
    I just hope he isn't gay though, and maybe when Stacey finds out Deano spiked her drink, she will lean on Bradley and he will talk to her and she will open up to him.. ending in a kiss? And the famous Enders ending where the camera gradually rises above them. :cool:
    lol, getting ahead of yourself? :)

If anything like that happens it will be like Kat and Alfie going on for years...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree Lennie. Soaps rarely have close friendships between characters of the opposite sex. In most cases one is gay or they end up falling into bed together anyway.

I hope they do develop this - look forward to seeing how they get on once she finds out Deano was the one who spiked her
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well this is Eastenders. The soap where ANYTHING can happen, people rising from the dead to name but one. ;)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And obsessed with Doctor Who and James Bond! I definitely smell homo... ;)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Has the actor signed a long-term contract or is he just here for a few episodes? I'd like to see him stick around because like someone has already said he isn't like all the other men in the show at the moment, makes a nice change. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lennie wrote:
    I dont know why, but first i would like them to be friends - it would be just like how Jamie and Sonia started out, him being the good looking guy and she was the geek ugly girl - ppl saying why does he want to be with someone like Sonia (do you get what i mean???)

I can see something like that happening :D

What does everyone think of this scenerio as no ones quoted me on it lol

Why do i get the feeling that he might end up fancying Ruby for some reason - she's opposite to Stacey