Options

The Aiden Grimshaw Appreciation Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Random post

For some reason I really want to hear Aiden sing Coldplay "Warning Sign" - I can just hear his beautiful voice singing the words "I miss you....."
  • Options
    aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh Aiden has hit 2 million views on Mad World! :D

Noticed it too :) WOOoOoOo celebrationnnn!! lol and Cher has more views cause she has a lot of "haters" too, also cause Perez Hilton is strangely obsessed with her and always talks about her in his twitter - prompting more views! Ive also noticed that Aidens audition, NC2U are all round about the 500,000 mark and are increasing in views :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugghhh! It was so frustrating! I live in Emmer Green and I was so so annoyed that he was so close by and I had no idea! Nothing ever happens in Caversham!!! :mad:

haha, somehow strangely pleased that there is another dedicated Aiden fan in my local area - other than this thread and twitter, nice to know he has sme more support - have yu been to see any of his gigs yet? needless to say he is fab xx:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Btw who is going on tour and which dates are you going to?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aliyah101 wrote: »
    Btw who is going on tour and which dates are you going to?

I'm going to the O2 in Dublin, think its on 23rd Feb. Yay !! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    faffy73 wrote: »
    I'm going to the O2 in Dublin, think its on 23rd Feb. Yay !! :)

Oooh so you'll be going to one of the 1st dates! So you can report back on song choices and possible duets!

Do they usually stick to the same songs/duets that they performed in other dates?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hello - i'm going to the tour on the 5th March - very excited - is anyone else goint to be at this one at Wembley?? :)

One of my lovely friends on twitter has started a twition to get Aiden to sing happy birthday to me - we are going to see him in Cardiff on 22 Jan which is my birthday, at the moment i have 13 signatures - please will any of you lovelies sign and send on to your followers - don't think he will see it, just would like a bigger number so as not to be ashamed :o

here it is: http://twitition.com/dou5f

thank you xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucyg1980 wrote: »
    hello - i'm going to the tour on the 5th March - very excited - is anyone else goint to be at this one at Wembley?? :)

One of my lovely friends on twitter has started a twition to get Aiden to sing happy birthday to me - we are going to see him in Cardiff on 22 Jan which is my birthday, at the moment i have 13 signatures - please will any of you lovelies sign and send on to your followers - don't think he will see it, just would like a bigger number so as not to be ashamed :o

thank you xx

Signed it, hope he sees it though. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Signed it, hope he sees it though. :D

Lucy I've signed but you know that! Bring on Cardiff!

Am currenly not in posession of any tour tickets but am determined to go - was thinking 5th March might be a good date to try and get tickets, will hopefully pick some up nearer the time though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

thank you xx

Signed :D, And i'll also be there on the 5th March, but i'm going to the 2:30pm one. I was slightly worried thinking that maybe the evening show will be a bit more extravagant cause ive sort of forced myself to believe that the youngsters and families will be attending the earlier show :confused: and maybe they might think the ballad of maiden part 2 will be inappropriate or too explicit (if Aiden does write it and make's it explicit) or something:confused:.

Lol ok I guess i just need to know if they perform the same songs in all the shows. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    michelleb wrote: »
    Lucy I've signed but you know that! Bring on Cardiff!

Am currenly not in posession of any tour tickets but am determined to go - was thinking 5th March might be a good date to try and get tickets, will hopefully pick some up nearer the time though

yeah come with us - beat me and the OH who doesn't really want to be there!!! Or if you decide on another date let me know and I'll come with you - i tried to tweet you the other day when you said about it but i was in twitter jail (again :o)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Signed :D, And i'll also be there on the 5th March, but i'm going to the 2:30pm one. I was slightly worried thinking that maybe the evening show will be a bit more extravagant cause ive sort of forced myself to believe that the youngsters and families will be attending the earlier show :confused: and maybe they might think the ballad of maiden part 2 will be inappropriate or too explicit (if Aiden does write it and make's it explicit) or something:confused:.

Lol ok I guess i just need to know if they perform the same songs in all the shows. :o

thank you for signing = PG or 18 rated :o the Ballad of Maiden part 2 will be epic xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think it's all the same thing. They might adapt routines to fit different venues but that would be the only difference!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's tweeting !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's tweeting !

Zebra obsession strikes back :D Haha he's so random
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Roamed wrote: »
    Zebra obsession strikes back :D Haha he's so random

Lmao @ his romeo and juliette joke, it was hilarious and so random LOL
  • Options
    AliBaba2010AliBaba2010 Posts: 4,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's tweeting !

*Thread dies for a half hour*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Aiden and Matt are competing for tweeting random stuff. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Thread dies for a half hour*

It might have been just a 'drive by tweet'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They seem to mostly be drive by tweets recently!

But, like I just said on Twitter, will now never again be able to take Romeo and Juliet seriously!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Aiden and Matt are competing for tweeting random stuff. :D

Lmao i was just thinking the same...Matts tweet about elephants was a bit like..err ok? :p lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol I wonder why Aiden's so obssessed with Zebras!

I love how I don't even see Aiden's tweet but KNOW he's tweeted because of my timeline going crazy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy - am definitley going to try for that date (at least :o) will let you know.

If anyone has any spares or sees any bargains on ebay please let me know, I'd love you forever! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ah he's such a tease :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haha, somehow strangely pleased that there is another dedicated Aiden fan in my local area - other than this thread and twitter, nice to know he has sme more support - have yu been to see any of his gigs yet? needless to say he is fab xx:)

Haha! Yeah! Ever find it strange how people call it Chaversham or Chaversham primary school? :confused: makes no sense! Lol! No, Im really annoyed 'cos I really wannna see him live but can't find time or opportunity to go! But I am seeing the tour, 17th of march I think, tickets came today! Exciting stuff! :D
This discussion has been closed.