Options

The Bill (Drama Pace)

Comments

• Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    I don't get the front desk security at Sun Hill, if you go through the entrance through double doors to the front desk, you need to be buzzed in by the person on the front desk to get to the offices etc.., yet if you go through the entrance and turn left, you can go through some doors and straight upstairs, ive never seen anyone needing to be buzzed in to go upstairs, very odd :D

That's really true actually, I've only just realised that myself :D
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen a trailer for a new Drama on Channel 4 called Cucumber, Superintendent Okaros in it :D
  • Options
    tubzy2001tubzy2001 Posts: 1,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    I don't get the front desk security at Sun Hill, if you go through the entrance through double doors to the front desk, you need to be buzzed in by the person on the front desk to get to the offices etc.., yet if you go through the entrance and turn left, you can go through some doors and straight upstairs, ive never seen anyone needing to be buzzed in to go upstairs, very odd :D

They are supposed to key in a code to access that door, I remember Kerry Holmes wanting the code after she was suspended by CIB and went in for her interview
  • Options
    briddybriddy Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    June Ackland's bloke in the Watch episodes is also in the Drama episodes at the moment playing a different character.

Start to confuse the storylines in your head!
  • Options
    FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    briddy wrote: »
    June Ackland's bloke in the Watch episodes is also in the Drama episodes at the moment playing a different character.

Start to confuse the storylines in your head!

These early morning repeats on Drama do confuse!

I was watching Casualty the other Saturday, it started with an ambulance arriving somewhere and expected Josh or Finn to get out, not Dixie. :blush:
  • Options
    cally77cally77 Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    What episode are we on now? Cass has just been abducted. Thanks x
  • Options
    darrenh2011darrenh2011 Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Series 18 Episode 80 just finished
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cally77 wrote: »
    What episode are we on now? Cass has just been abducted. Thanks x

SPOILER! I didn't know this.
  • Options
    darrenh2011darrenh2011 Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woah woah woah Drama left in the line "lying p**i bi*ch" really very surprised
  • Options
    Eagle9aEagle9a Posts: 20,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    briddy wrote: »
    SPOILER! I didn't know this.

The scene was broadcast 4 minutes before the original post therefore not technically a spoiler :)
  • Options
    Ginger1Ginger1 Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    Evening all!...just finished watching a couple of episodes on sky + and got a bit confused on what season it was as inside the station it was decorated ready for xmas n there was talk of a xmas do then scenes outside show kids in the school playground without coats on and cathy bradford looks fresh from 2 weeks in torremolinos...just how far ahead were these episodes shot?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    tubzy2001 wrote: »
    They are supposed to key in a code to access that door, I remember Kerry Holmes wanting the code after she was suspended by CIB and went in for her interview

ahhh i see, ive never seen them using a key code, but it makes more sense than leaving the doors open so anyone can go upstairs :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    More confusion. The pervy bloke Shane Pellow (Phil Cornwell) was in Holby City tonight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Eagle9a wrote: »
    The scene was broadcast 4 minutes before the original post therefore not technically a spoiler :)

I watch it on catchup so haven't seen it yet! Though I get what you mean...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fizzbin wrote: »
    More confusion. The pervy bloke Shane Pellow (Phil Cornwell) was in Holby City tonight.

And Liz McDonald's bloke was the bigamist in the long-running missing child story today.
  • Options
    Ray266Ray266 Posts: 3,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ginger1 wrote: »
    Evening all!...just finished watching a couple of episodes on sky + and got a bit confused on what season it was as inside the station it was decorated ready for xmas n there was talk of a xmas do then scenes outside show kids in the school playground without coats on and cathy bradford looks fresh from 2 weeks in torremolinos...just how far ahead were these episodes shot?

I would say the episodes are at least 3 months ahead.
  • Options
    Ray266Ray266 Posts: 3,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't like the Cass Rickman story at all meaning the way she was written out, I could be wrong here but I'm sure her killer isn't the one we think it is. I have the dvd's & Gorgina Hale is coming up soon seedy night club manager.
  • Options
    ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 42,084
    Forum Member
    Jesus H Christ
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ray266 wrote: »
    I didn't like the Cass Rickman story at all meaning the way she was written out, I could be wrong here but I'm sure her killer isn't the one we think it is. I have the dvd's & Gorgina Hale is coming up soon seedy night club manager.
    Jesus H Christ
    I'd be really surprised if it turns out to be him.
  • Options
    ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 42,084
    Forum Member
    Fizzbin wrote: »
    I'd be really surprised if it turns out to be him.

:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :D:D

It would however, explain that the killer dumps the bodies and escapes by walking across the Thames.
  • Options
    tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When channel hopping a couple of days ago, I caught a bit of an episode of The Bill. I think it was from either 2001, or 2002. I noticed Diane Parish (pre EastEnders), Roberta Taylor and Lisa Maxwell from Loose Women. Also Paul Usher from Brookie was there too.
  • Options
    JackKlugmanJackKlugman Posts: 5,362
    Forum Member
    I watch them all on Sunday from 8am however they never show Mondays episode so you constantly missing out
  • Options
    bloodynorabloodynora Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tiggerpooh wrote: »
    When channel hopping a couple of days ago, I caught a bit of an episode of The Bill. I think it was from either 2001, or 2002. I noticed Diane Parish (pre EastEnders), Roberta Taylor and Lisa Maxwell from Loose Women. Also Paul Usher from Brookie was there too.
    Its amazing who appeared in the Bill early in their careers, some people popped up several times playing different characters, Chesney from Corrie was in it a couple of weeks ago when he was a little boy! :)
  • Options
    bloodynorabloodynora Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I am getting to involved in The Bill at the moment, I woke up this morning worrying about Cass! .......is there a therapy group I can join? :D