Who Would Go In A Everyone Up Vote To Save ?

4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
Forum Member
Poll up soon please also vote who you honestly think would go not who you would want to go .

Who would go in all up vote to save 97 votes

Casey
2% 2 votes
Dappy
3% 3 votes
Jim
1% 1 vote
Linda
28% 28 votes
Jasmine
1% 1 vote
Lionel
17% 17 votes
Ollie
2% 2 votes
Sam
4% 4 votes
Lee
9% 9 votes
Luisa
10% 10 votes
Liz
20% 20 votes

Comments

• 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Poll now up :)
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda.
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect Casey would. Although she seems nice enough, she's also very one-note and doesn't seem to talk about anything other than the Lee thing. That's old now in interest terms and I don't see her having much of an ongoing fanbase.
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz Linda or possibly Lionel but Vote to Save with Everyone up can be so unpredictable .
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Well I think someone who people would think would be reasonably save would go so someone like Lionel or Casey if not then probably Liz.
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    I suspect Casey would. Although she seems nice enough, she's also very one-note and doesn't seem to talk about anything other than the Lee thing. That's old now in interest terms and I don't see her having much of an ongoing fanbase.
    This is what I thought also .
  • kenikikeniki Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Liz might go, but would prefer it to be Linda .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz, Casey or Luisa
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz or Linda I imagine.
    Forum Member
    Close between Linda and Liz
    Forum Member
    Bump !
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are people saying Liz would go?

She is more popular than Luisa. We know that. The voting will freeze too which would get her safe. She is gaining in popularity quite fast.
    Forum Member

She is more popular than Luisa. We know that. The voting will freeze too which would get her safe. She is gaining in popularity quite fast.
    She's not that popular and quite forgettable .
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linda.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's not that popular and quite forgettable .

I didn't say she was THAT popular. I said, she is more popular than Luisa. Evidently.
  • coco18coco18 Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Linda
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    keniki wrote: »
    I think Liz might go, but would prefer it to be Linda .
    Liz or Linda I imagine.
    4troy7 wrote: »
    Close between Linda and Liz

:confused: Like WhyHelloWorld I am baffled by this. We have only JUST seen Liz beat Luisa in a multi housemate vote to save. Why do people think anything different would happen?

Surely if the answer is not Luisa, it must be someone who was not in the mix on Friday. I don't think it would be Casey. I can't predict Linda because I don't know how many of the people who previously voted for Ulrika and Denise (neither of whom I liked) would now vote for Linda. I think it might be Lionel: people quite like him, but not enough.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused: Like WhyHelloWorld I am baffled by this. We have only JUST seen Liz beat Luisa in a multi housemate vote to save. Why do people think anything different would happen?

Surely if the answer is not Luisa, it must be someone who was not in the mix on Friday. I don't think it would be Casey. I can't predict Linda because I don't know how many of the people who previously voted for Ulrika and Denise (neither of whom I liked) would now vote for Linda. I think it might be Lionel: people quite like him, but not enough.

I think people just like to use the "anti vote" as an excuse as to why their favourite - or one of their favourites - didn't do well in the vote. However, surely if an anti vote exists it would of been Evander that would have been saved? He got huge cheers from the crowd and has a much bigger profile than Liz Jones.

I agree with everything you have said. It would be between Lionel and Luisa - one of which we know isn't popular, and the other doesn't seem to have a solid fanbase.
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I imagine the voting was quite close on Friday Luisa is becoming a lot more of a stronger figure in the house than she was a few days ago so I imagine that if both Luisa and Liz were up again with other people that Luisa would have more votes to save than Liz .
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Actually, we don't know it. It wasn't a Liz vs Louisa vote, and it doesn't tell us who'd win if it were. For all we know, the vote we just had was fairly close and results would be different if different people were up along with Louisa and Liz or if it was 1-on-1.

Why not? Time passes; things happen; and a different set of HMs may be up. There may, for instance, be quite a few people who didn't vote for Liz or Louisa but who'd vote for one or the other in different circumstances.

Not necessarily.
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judging on the last eviction, it would be Luisa, but I'd rather it was Dappy or Lee!
  • too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't really see Lionel having much of a fan base
  • foxyredfoxyred Posts: 15,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No way is Liz more popular than Luisa. The polls this week on some of the sites have her as the new favourite.

I think people were complacent and had just expected Liz to go to be honest. Can't see them making that mistake again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam would go, voters would all think she's safe and not vote.
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I would guess Linda