'Deranged Barbie' Helen Flanagan shows off her killer curves in sexy lingerie...

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon she'll go in the jungle this year. Plenty of opportunity to get her norks out there. Though with the pouting she could be mistaken for a duck billed platypus too! :D

OMG your a psychic type person :eek:
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she is going in the jungle :rolleyes:

She will be interesting to watch. Lets see if she is like Rosie in real life.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im going to nominate her for bushtucker trials :D:p
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    now i'll have to watch so i can nominate her for all the worst trials......can't wait.
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It will be fun to watch Rosie eat lots of maggots and kangaroo penis. It will make a change from fish fingers for her. :p
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    She looks amazing. Good for her
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I wish she'd give up the 'modelling'
    She is an attractive girl but she doesnt take a good photo.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish she'd give up the 'modelling'
    She is an attractive girl but she doesnt take a good photo.

Thats where we differ. I don't think she is attractive. She fancies herself far more than anyone else could, and that makes her ugly in my eyes. She is in the same area looks wise to Amy Childs, the blow up doll type look. She could never make it as a model, which is why she has to self promote on twitter.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew it! Perfect opportunity to just gad about in a bikini all day. Throw her to the cockroaches! :rolleyes::sleep:

Oh no! She will be the one chosen to do every bush tucker trial.
  • Benry_GaleBenry_Gale Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I give it 6 months til the sex tape comes out.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a beautiful girl with an amazing body, I don't get the ugly quips about her. Best of luck to her.
  • babybutchbabybutch Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Awe bless her cotton socks,she is undoubtedly pretty but not as pretty as she thinks she is.
    Killer figure right enough ,and perfect for the jungle gratuitous bikini shots.
    So that's the lads sorted & happy. Now we need something nice for us ladies to drool over. Please.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    She is a beautiful girl with an amazing body, I don't get the ugly quips about her. Best of luck to her.

The quips are probably because she gave up a big part in TV's biggest soap to arse around looking pretty and doing little else, when there are no doubt lots of talented young actresses out there who'd kill for a part on Corrie.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This made me lol :o
  • The TerminatorThe Terminator Posts: 5,312
    Forum Member
    The quips are probably because she gave up a big part in TV's biggest soap to arse around looking pretty and doing little else, when there are no doubt lots of talented young actresses out there who'd kill for a part on Corrie.
    Surely it's a good thing she left and freed up some of the budget for fresh talent then?
  • CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Benry_Gale wrote: »
    I give it 6 months til the sex tape comes out.
    It wouldn't surprise me. She won'tget acting work out of doing this - only FHM/Nuts spreads.