Options

Biana was really horrible to Kirsty last night!

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    The writers have basically turned Bianca into the Billy Mitchell of the Brannings. The runt of the litter, whose always skint and has about ten different jobs.

Only to be fired every time.

I know she's stolen money from Ian, so it won't be long before she's stealing the post!
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Only to be fired every time.

I know she's stolen money from Ian, so it won't be long before she's stealing the post!

Haha :D:D

Maybe Billy and Bianca could team up to rob a post office. They could be Walford's answer to Ocean's Eleven :D:D.
  • Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes they are all hypocrites (except Kat!) but Kirsty is not completely in the right here either. She shouldn't be trying to split a relationship that obviously doesn't want to be broken up.

Last nights episode was really good in showing that both Tanya and Kirsty were victims in this storyline.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha :D:D

Maybe Billy and Bianca could team up to rob a post office. They could be Walford's answer to Ocean's Eleven :D:D.

LOL :D Tiffany will be their answer to The Amazing Yen. But seeing as neither can afford a proper suitcase they'll bring carry her around in an Asda bag.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bianca's just a vile excuse for a human being anyway and needs to go back to prison.

And yes (@ KieranDS) Sharon's behaviour was quite shocking, but then I guess it's all part of The Prats That Be's plans to make Sharon a full-time Tanya cheerleader (and to that I say :rolleyes:).

I am rapidly going off Sharon.

I was never a huge fan anyway. I always felt she was a bit over rated but I respected her for being a huge part of the show's history.

But this so called Sharon isn't the one I had become accustomed to over the years.
  • Options
    karl93karl93 Posts: 1,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »
    Bianca is pure trash . I cant think of anything I like about her.
    I would love to give her a slap and set her Puffa jacket on fire

This! The amount of stuff she's done in the past and she's got the nerve to have a go at Kirsty! Pure dirt
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    I am rapidly going off Sharon.

I was never a huge fan anyway. I always felt she was a bit over rated but I respected her for being a huge part of the show's history.

But this so called Sharon isn't the one I had become accustomed to over the years.

I'm only ever enjoying Sharon's scenes with Ian and Dot, but those are few and far between, and every time we see her with Dot there's a Branning there.

(I think they need to do a parody of that Jeremy Beadle show with the Brannings...watch out! Brannings About!)
    karl93 wrote: »
    This! The amount of stuff she's done in the past and she's got the nerve to have a go at Kirsty! Pure dirt

Yeah, that's Bianca alright!
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL :D Tiffany will be their answer to The Amazing Yen. But seeing as neither can afford a proper suitcase they'll bring carry her around in an Asda bag.

HAHA! :D:D

I remember the time Ronnie dunked Bianca's head in water - that's what Kirsty should do to her :cool:. It would certainly make Bianca think before she opens her big gob lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAHA! :D:D

I remember the time Ronnie dunked Bianca's head in water - that's what Kirsty should do to her :cool:. It would certainly make Bianca think before she opens her big gob lol.

:D:D That was epic! Bianca got owned! :D

Agreed :)
  • Options
    ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,397
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Max is her uncle and Abi, Oscar and Lauren are her cousins, so she was probably looking out for them. Kirsty is trying to ruin their family after all, so I never expected Bianca to be nice to her at all.

Ruin WHAT family? Max and Tanya have lied,argued, cheated and split up with each other more times than I have had hot dinners, Lauren is a psychologically damaged borderline alkie, Abi is there to open the door, Oscar has been rendered mute by all the b......t in that house (well, have you heard him talk yet?), the rest of the Branningville inhabitants are vile, weird or morally bankrupt!

I wish Kirsty would leave.....for the sake of her sanity :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ruin WHAT family? Max and Tanya have lied,argued, cheated and split up with each other more times than I have had hot dinners, Lauren is a psychologically damaged borderline alkie, Abu is there to open the door, Oscar has been rendered mute by all the b......t in that house (well, have you heard him talk yet?), the rest of the Branningville inhabitants are vile, weird or morally bankrupt!

BIB: this. Poor Kirsty. As for Ava, she needs to stick to her old job far, far away :D
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ruin WHAT family? Max and Tanya have lied,argued, cheated and split up with each other more times than I have had hot dinners, Lauren is a psychologically damaged borderline alkie, Abu is there to open the door, Oscar has been rendered mute by all the b......t in that house (well, have you heard him talk yet?), the rest of the Branningville inhabitants are vile, weird or morally bankrupt!

Since you've highlighted how dysfunctional they've become, don't you think they deserve the chance to try and restore some normality to their family. Oscar is just a small child and Lauren and Abi are going through difficult stages in their lives, they deserve another chance at having their family together. That will never happen with Kirsty hanging around for her own selfish gains.

She should leave for the sake of her dignity, not anything else. Anyone else would have got the message by now, I'm not surprised Bianca let her know how sad she is being. Even Lauren said it to her as well. Kirsty needs to give it up.
  • Options
    ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,397
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Since you've highlighted how dysfunctional they've become, don't you think they deserve the chance to try and restore some normality to their family. Oscar is just a small child and Lauren and Abi are going through difficult stages in their lives, they deserve another chance at having their family together. That will never happen with Kirsty hanging around for her own selfish gains.

She should leave for the sake of her dignity, not anything else. Anyone else would have got the message by now, I'm not surprised Bianca let her know how sad she is being. Even Lauren said it to her as well. Kirsty needs to give it up.

Maybe, but I really think that family is way beyond that stage now:)

The only real way for Max' s part of the family is for he and Tanya to separate for good, it is their constant merrygoround of lies and deception which has pulled them apart and they all need a bit of peace and quiet to sort their heads out.

It used to be thought that people should stay together for the sake of the kids, til it was realised that Kids who grow up with constantly fighting and non. trusting Parents will grow up to copy the behaviour.

Split up Tanya and Max and save poor Oscar:D
  • Options
    wef0undl0vewef0undl0ve Posts: 6,460
    Forum Member
    klendathu wrote: »
    Bianca is pure trash . I cant think of anything I like about her.
    I would love to give her a slap and set her Puffa jacket on fire

LOL :D
  • Options
    Cody1Cody1 Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bianca is a nobody, i cant stand her character and just wish patsy palmer got more leave breaks cause i never miss her or her children when shes not on screen.

spiteful vindictive unless it revolves around her..................
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cody1 wrote: »
    Bianca is a nobody, i cant stand her character and just wish patsy palmer got more leave breaks cause i never miss her or her children when shes not on screen.

spiteful vindictive unless it revolves around her..................

This.
    I hate Bianca, she's rude gobby cow with a voice like a foghorn. She goes around shooting her mouth off but expects people to help her, she has no people skills. I wish she had never return. I also don't care for her children, Tiffany a mini Bianca/Female Simon Barlow, Morgan character has now become a chicken nugget parody and Liam seems to work all day/night at Mcclunkies and doesnt go to school.