Options

Sky Sports survey

drabbledrabble Posts: 757
Forum Member
✭✭
Just had an email survey arrive.
We'd like to invite you to take part in our online survey to understand which football teams you might be interested in watching on Sky Sports this coming season.

Probably trying to justify their ridiculous Premier League spend.

I of course answered none to all to which team I followed as I do not have Sky Sports for the Football.

Oddly there was a Champions League question (yes I know they have lost the rights to BT) and no WWE option as to what I do watch on Sky Sports, at least Cricket and F1 were options.

Comments

• Options
    pjexpjex Posts: 9,408
    Forum Member
    drabble wrote: »
    Just had an email survey arrive.

Probably trying to justify their ridiculous Premier League spend.

I of course answered none to all to which team I followed as I do not have Sky Sports for the Football.

Oddly there was a Champions League question (yes I know they have lost the rights to BT) and no WWE option as to what I do watch on Sky Sports, at least Cricket and F1 were options.

Just filled it out too. Next season will be interesting just when Sky need to be upping subs to cover the huge increase in costs they have just made they will be losing a huge competition, it's going to be tough for them next season I suspect there will be lots of discounting to keep people which will hit profits.
  • Options
    SteveMcKSteveMcK Posts: 5,458
    Forum Member
    I got it too. I'd have thought that the fact that I've never subscribed to Sky Sporta in all the years I've had Sky would have made it obvious that I'm not interested, but apparently not. They know now :)
  • Options
    popeye13popeye13 Posts: 8,573
    Forum Member
    I got it, answered some of the questions to be told i didn't meet the criteria for the survey!
    Wasted my time!!
  • Options
    coopermanyorkscoopermanyorks Posts: 21,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe one of the questions should have been

1) Why do you think Wrestling should even be shown on a sports Channel ?