Options

Android Sky+ app not picking up my box

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
Forum Member
Hi

I have 2 sky+ hd boxes in my home but i can only seem to pick up the main one on the account it wont pick up mine, i have had a look about and checked the version numbers that are not compatible and know mine is, it is a 4f31, is there a way to make the box detectable that i am missing? and my fone is the z3 compact, the box is also connected to the net via the wireless adapter

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    no need ppl i sorted it
  • Options
    sodafountainsodafountain Posts: 16,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nick_Swan wrote: »
    no need ppl i sorted it

As you have asked a specific question, then found the answer, any chance of advising what you did, in case any others want to know the same?
  • Options
    Deacon1972Deacon1972 Posts: 8,171
    Forum Member
    As you have asked a specific question, then found the answer, any chance of advising what you did, in case any others want to know the same?

I'm guessing they rebooted their box, I had the same issues a couple of weeks ago with both my boxes.

Something weird happened this morning when I switched boxes on the app, recordings from both boxes appeared on screen, it actually synced all recordings from both boxes, I just closed/shut down the app and it corrected itself.

I rarely have issues with app, I wonder if it is connected in some way with the series link bug or just a coincidence, because as soon as I get a problem with series links the app plays up, once the boxes have been rebooted both boxes and the app are back up and working again.