Options

PS4 bundle reccomendations

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
Forum Member
I'm thinking of buying a PS4 at some point soon and I was wondering what console bundles are good at the moment.

I was thinking of getting Infamous: Second Son or Destiny with it. Any suggestions on what bundles I should get?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd go with Destiny out of the two as for me it's the better game and also Infamous can probably be picked up relatively cheap now.

If you're not desperate there'll probably be a more options coming up to xmas with COD, Assassins Creed etc coming out
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    They're not on your list but Amazon has a Fifa and Minecraft bundle for £350.
  • Options
    mattlewis86mattlewis86 Posts: 657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure if it's still available but I got the FIFA 15 & Last of Us Remastered Bundle for £349. Considering I hadn't played Last of Us Remastered I was so glad I got this bundle as it's definitely the best game I've ever played.
  • Options
    claymore74claymore74 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gamestop have the Driveclub bundle for £330, or the Driveclub mega bundle (includes additional controller and camera, together cost new about £75) for £380.

Infamous you can pick up for under £30 new, and Destiny you can pick up for under £40. Cheaper if you get pre-owned somewhere.
  • Options
    ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    go for the Driveclub bundle :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    Yuffie wrote: »
    They're not on your list but Amazon has a Fifa and Minecraft bundle for £350.

I saw that deal on Amazon and it looked really good. I haven't played much of Minecraft but I enjoyed what I played and not a massive fan of FIFA but I started to get into it.
  • Options
    MontyDMontyD Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if it's still available but I got the FIFA 15 & Last of Us Remastered Bundle for £349. Considering I hadn't played Last of Us Remastered I was so glad I got this bundle as it's definitely the best game I've ever played.

Where did you get that?