Kym Marsh cheated on Jamie Lomas with Corrie co-star

Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is anyone else completely unsurprised by this? This woman would sell her soul to the devil if it meant getting her face in the papers, she's completely cold and fame obsessed.

I wonder who the next toy boy, soap star hubby will be?:yawn::rolleyes:

Comments

• FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You see her in the Daily Mail all the time flaunting her bikini bod in Spain, or wherever.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How the hell did I manage to miss that?:o

Hope he has dumped her, awful woman, he could do so much better.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=Vodka_Drinka;69170792]How the hell did I manage to miss that?:o

Hope he has dumped her, awful woman, he could do so much better.[/QUOTE]

Old age?? :D;)
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not surprising. She puts it about more than her TV character and that's saying something.

They split up several times before getting married, so it was hardly worth the bother. Looks like it'll be another return to her maiden surname.
  • evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was there not a story about Jamie cheating on Kim a few months ago? Is he Mr Squeaky clean?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that bloke from Corrie she done it with is a hottie though...

But still, is it really worthy of front page news???
  • SquishySquishy Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I surprised? No, but only because he is uber stunning...I'd cut off my arms to play doctor with him! :P
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squishy wrote: »
    Am I surprised? No, but only because he is uber stunning...I'd cut off my arms to play doctor with him! :P

So it's ok to cheat on your hubby if the other man is really attractive?:confused:
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's something about her that I find so hard to like :o
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too, I just cant take to the woman,
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that girl really has no class
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it's ok to cheat on your hubby if the other man is really attractive?:confused:

in the world of celebrity, yes
  • SquishySquishy Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I take it you had difficulty detecting the tongue-in-cheek element to that post :rolleyes:

Let me go on record to say that "Generally speaking cheating on your spouse is wrong, however I do believe in there being two sides to every story and we only see a tabloid version of their life".

But he is SO hot!! :p:D
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

Ditto, I always felt she robbed Jack Ryder of his youth, he was too young to become a dad to her offspring :mad:
  • JokanovicJokanovic Posts: 12,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Ditto, I always felt she robbed Jack Ryder of his youth, he was too young to become a dad to her offspring :mad:

And career.....
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Jokanovic wrote: »
    And career.....

No, I used to think that but he's doing quite well for himself, writing plays with Kaye Mellor or something IIRC. I think he may be quite shy really and happier doing production work etc. I like the way he has privately gone about his business after the split, I bet he has some stories to tell on the Childcatcher:cool:
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too, I just cant take to the woman,

If she had blonde hair she'd look like Julie Goodyear.
  • evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How the hell did I manage to miss that?:o

Hope he has dumped her, awful woman, he could do so much better.

Really?:confused: I always thought he was punching way above his weight with her. I don't particularly like KM, but JL is just yuck! Never could understand what she saw in him at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »

He must have been about 20 when he married her. It's a lot to expect of a young bloke of that age.

That's not to say it cannot work sometimes, but it never seemed like an equal relationship from the start.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    :(
    Sloopy wrote: »
    He must have been about 20 when he married her. It's a lot to expect of a young bloke of that age.

That's not to say it cannot work sometimes, but it never seemed like an equal relationship from the start.

I thought i was the only one on the planet to despise this woman, thank god theres others. I felt she did that too to Jack shes awful has been since hearsay days cant stand her!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kym and Jack split for a while during the first year of marriage as well. The term 'high maintenance' springs to mind regarding Kym.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The term 'high maintenance' springs to mind regarding Kym.

I think you're probably right there.
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing more than a dirty slapper.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They always looked more like a mother and son to me.