Options

Decent Hair Curlers

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,311
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi everyone,

I'm looking into getting myself some hair curlers, I mean the actual appliance and not the heated rollers, I was just wondering how much would I be looking to pay for a good, decent hair curler?

Also, where would I be best to get one from?

Thankyouuu x

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody have any ideas then?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    I had my hair done by the guys in selfridges but cant for the life of me remember what they are called!

The were like a long rod and you wrapped the hair round and let go and it was really curly. They are a tad pricey at around £80 but my hair was curly in 10 mins and i have long thick hair! I think they may be called Jose eber?? if you google 'hair curlers selfridges' it should come up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    I use the 'Herstyler' curling wand.
    They are really good, they have stalls in malls. They try to sell them for about £100 but if you try online sites or Ebay you can get some for £40 or less.
    Tongs, heated rollers, straw set, curing with GHDs... i've tried it all, but the HerStyler definitely works best :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks both of you :) I'll give them a look at!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    i agree with herstyler. dont have my own, but had mine done in a mall once and it lasted my whole night out and was still lovely and curly when i woke up the next morning. And that was with no product on my hair. Desperately want some myself, but trying to restrain from spending money!